Player Ages

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
eFFeRR
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Player Ages

Post by eFFeRR »

Hello.

I am looking to start up a retro league file from 1990-1991. The problem is the ages are out of whack.

So for starters, I used one of the Retro League files from the website. The file was called LHVS-90-91. It can be found here..

http://sths.simont.info/DownloadFiles.p ... sRetro.zip

The birthdates in the file have been increased about 15+ years so that the players can have their correct age today (2016)..

For example.. Raymond Bourque was 30 years old in 1990-1991, in game, his birthdate is set to 1986 so that he can be 30 years old today (2016).

How can I change this so that it does not matter what todays date is? I want players to age after every season, not based off of real life date..

Thank you.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Player Ages

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

Under the League #3 tab in the League option, you have an option call "Use Date instead of Now for Age Calculation". Select 1991 of the year and should be fine. Simply add 1 year every season.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français