Need Some Suggestions....

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Need Some Suggestions....

Post by Kitsune »

My league has found itself in a odd situation: The league MVP race has ended in a 3 way tie, and I have no idea on how to break it. So the question goes out, how would people around here break a 3 way tie?
Kostitsyn1489
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Kostitsyn1489 »

Can we see the stats of the players first? Maybe some here can help you a bit.

If not, well a fair way would be to make the GM vote on it. Friendshp around the league might be an issue tho.

Another way could be to allow like 5 guys to vote. You, V-P's and most active/trustable GM in your league. You're sure these guys really follow the league and can vote fairly.
Nwha's young sensation!
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

Its a 12 team league - and I havnt had to replace a GM in two seasons now(!), and have only had to fire 2 GMs over the leagues history (Its entering its 5th season). The way it works is I give 3 candidates for 4 awards, and have the league vote on it. So for mvp, it split at 4 for the 3 candidates and stats wont really work as there is a goalie involved.