BRHL 2015-16 Ratings Update

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
BRHL Hockey
The Passion One / Le Passionné

BRHL 2015-16 Ratings Update

Post by BRHL Hockey »

Since I've been asked by a few people already. Here is our outline this year.

Our full release will be out again by the end of April (as always). Ratings packages being done.

1. All NHL/AHL players with more than 10 games played in either league

2. A European database with ALL players who played 5 or more games in KHL, SHL, Liiga, Czech, Slovak, DEL, NLA. *new change this year as we rate them all* *with lifetime subscription*

3. A tournament DB with all players from NA and Europe combined. As always Euro ratings are done to have them seamlessly meld with NHL/AHL players to give you plenty of options for international tournaments. *with lifetime subscription*

4. We also have select options available for European League files that are already built. *with lifetime subscription*

5. Up to date NHL file that has all teams and players built, including in depth prospect lists. *with lifetime subscription*

Subscription Options
1 year - $35
2 year - $55
Lifetime - $75

With over 3 dozen subscribers, if you're serious about running a longterm, NHL rerate league, and providing the best experience for your GM's, there really is no other ratings choice. We provide support, sliders, and in some cases, customized databases to our subscribers. If you're interested, contact me today
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]
The #1 source for STHS ratings since 2006!
BRHL $ League est. 2006 - http://new.brhl.net/
Cash Hockey, Football & Baseball Leagues
STHS, FHM7, OOTP, FanGm Platforms
Commissaire_LAAHS
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: BRHL 2015-16 Ratings Update

Post by Commissaire_LAAHS »

We're in the last 10 games of our first season with these ratings and we really like the results we get from them.

Top scorer will get 100-105 pts, Ovie and Benn are in the race for Rocket Richard, realistic results!

They are available really soon after the end of NHL season, I recommend it if you are looking for ratings!