BRHL Ratings RELEASED!!

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
BRHL Hockey
The Passion One / Le Passionné

BRHL Ratings RELEASED!!

Post by BRHL Hockey »

The BRHL is proud to announce the official release of our ratings for the 2015-16 season, marking the 15th straight year we have done our ratings package! Our latest development is the enhancement of our Euro database (see below for info), which gives us a database of 4628 players who were rated across the globe. If you're after the best, most reliable, and promptly released ratings on the net, please feel free to email me with the subscription you'd like.

Subscription options are as follows
1 year - $30
2 year - $55
Lifetime (3 seasons guaranteed or your money back) - $75

What your subscription gives you:

- Ratings packages for all 3 sim engines. AHL/NHL file only unless Lifetime subscriber.
- All players who played in at least 10 NHL or AHL games are created
- There is no coach or ref file included at this time *coach file is released later this spring, again, stat based*
- Injured NHLers who missed most of the year due to injury are here with about 85% of their statistical attributes.
- PS (Penalty Shot) ratings are based on lifetime ratios. Players with less than 10 attempts (and goalies) are scaled down a bit.
- All ratings are 100% based of NHL statistics (with the exception of SK, which is done by a panel)
- Lifetime Subscriptions receive 3 files; NHLAHL, Europe, and Tourny
- European ratings done with ALL PLAYERS WHO PLAYED MORE THAN 5 GAMES in any of the KHL-SEL-LIG-C.LIG-S.LIG-DEL-NLA. It's our most comprehensive Eruopean database ever, and works alongside our AHL/NHL file to give you realistic tournament results!
- Tourny file has all players in one file, so you can run international tournaments. All Canadian born players have their country as their birth province, allowing for diverse tournaments by province instead of a blanket power Canada team.
- Ratings calculator for Retro leagues can be provided (you'd need to enter the db info) *lifetime subscribers only*

- UP TO DATE ROSTERS / START UP FILE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST *lifetime*

- Ongoing Support Regardless of subscription

[Expected Results (with sliders provided with your subscription)

Sim Engine 1.5 - This is the recommended sim engine, for realistic results, no gimmicky ratings, and overall best experience
- A few guys finish north of 100 points
- Top goalies in the low .930s
- a few dmen in the 70 point range, a few in 60s, and more in 50s and 40s

Sim Engine 2.0
- Top scorers approach 100 points, occasionally over.
- Top goalies in the low .930s
- Top dmen in the high 60s, low 70s

Sim Engine 2.1
- Top goalies SP% in the .930-.940 range, 4-6 goalies will be sub 2.00 GAA
- Elite pairs of forwards tend to do very well. If you pair Ovechkin and Tavares, it will produce some higher results.
- 5-10 forwards may surpass 100 points. Occasionally I've seen a guy get north of 130 (and almost always it's two elite guys paired together that do damage)
- Top dmen in the high 60s, low 70s

MISC- Due to technical issues, we won't be publishing a PDF version of the ratings, we've ran into too many copycats in the past. If you have specific questions on a guys rates, etc. I am happy to answer them. Instead this year we provided the expected results (as above).
- I've had a few people ask about custom databases. Feel free to ask the questions, and I can provide what work would be needed, and an estimate from my end.
- As always, we will be doing additional testing and fixing glitches as we go. As much as I'd like, we never can quite get them to 100% right off the bat.
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]
The #1 source for STHS ratings since 2006!
BRHL $ League est. 2006 - http://new.brhl.net/
Cash Hockey, Football & Baseball Leagues
STHS, FHM7, OOTP, FanGm Platforms
BRHL Hockey

Re: BRHL Ratings RELEASED!!

Post by BRHL Hockey »

Happy to announce the release of the ratings. Our subscribers should have them in their inbox, and we look forward to meeting others in the community looking for the best ratings out there. Or new commish's looking to have the most up to date NHL roster file, and ratings.
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]
BRHL Hockey

Post by BRHL Hockey »

Big thanks to all our new subscribers this year, great to see many in the community looking for the best and most reliable ratings out there.

Happy to say that the tournament rosters are well spaced and international players are simming about as you'd expect in a real tournament, in comparison to their NHL counterparts, as we're into our World Championships now.
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]
BRHL Hockey

Post by BRHL Hockey »

I have coaches ratings in hand, should be getting them input and the complete file sent to subscribers by the 20th of July. That will conclude the full spec of our package for the year (minus any last tweaks).

Everything is tried, tested and true. Thanks to our existing, and our new subscribers.
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]