Schifty Rating Pack 2017-18

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
Schifty031
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Re: Schifty Rating Pack 2017-18

Post by Schifty031 »

I told you send my your exact missing player, you didnt. I told you its cant be done fast, creating player its not something fast to do, surely not 200 players. One of a buyers told me he wanted to saw 4-5 more player, he send me their name, i did it for him, you not, you only complaining nothing constructive to get the job you want done.

And btw im not only working on this rating pack, im also working on a facepack and this one will be done pretty soon
StephLoyer
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by StephLoyer »

yeah the ratings look good! i never complained about the raitings ... all i did was see your site .. it doesnt show that there is missing 200 players!!! and you advertise NHL and AHL !!!! yet you dont have AHL !! the minute i received your pack we noticed there was missing players, and when i asked you completely ignored me ! , all this shows it that you sent me your web link for your site, i didnt get a look at the PACK , got to look at your site just to see the actual ratings ! like WOW !!! really piss poor Service. Anyone want AWESOME SERVICE , go see Bryce , that guy rocks and is a great guy to deal with !! there is a reason why your name is SCHIFTY !! an now i know !! good luck selling more bud !
Schifty031
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Post by Schifty031 »

An other proof you didnt read at all the first post

NHL/AHL
1 année / 1yr : 15$ CAD
2 annéés / 2yrs : 25$ CAD
A vie / Lifetime : 40$ CAD

Package including ECHL, AHL contracted only, SM Liiga, KHL and more ( NOT READY YET )

1 année / 1yr : 35$ CAD
2 annéés / 2yrs : 55$ CAD
A vie / Lifetime : 80$ CAD