Page 1 of 1

NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:31 pm
by Showtime Hockey
*** Please note, the Ratings Page Auto Updated / NHL 2019-20 / NOW AVAILABLE ***

2019-20: Showtime Hockey - NHL Ratings 82GP [Auto Updated]
2019-20: Showtime Hockey - NHL Ratings 164GP [Auto Updated]

THANKS FOR DOWNLOAD
FOR THE STHS COMMUNITY - ENJOY!
PLAYERS RATINGS BY SHOWTIMEHOCKEY.CA

Re: NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:33 pm
by Numero80
Is it made for the engine 2.1.?

Re: NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:55 pm
by Showtime Hockey
Numero80 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:33 pm Is it made for the engine 2.1.?
For STHS Engine V1.5 only

Re: NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:59 pm
by mattyoung7115
How come goalie rankings are so low compared to your last disk?
Showtime Hockey wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:31 pm *** Please note, the Ratings Page Auto Updated / NHL 2019-20 / NOW AVAILABLE ***

2019-20: Showtime Hockey - NHL Ratings 82GP [Auto Updated]
2019-20: Showtime Hockey - NHL Ratings 164GP [Auto Updated]

THANKS FOR DOWNLOAD
FOR THE STHS COMMUNITY - ENJOY!
PLAYERS RATINGS BY SHOWTIMEHOCKEY.CA

Re: NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:25 pm
by kikiqc
Is there is a CSV or STR file ?

I don't see any of them... but I may be to dumb... or drunk !

Re: NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:37 pm
by Showtime Hockey
mattyoung7115 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:59 pm How come goalie rankings are so low compared to your last disk?
Showtime Hockey wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:31 pm *** Please note, the Ratings Page Auto Updated / NHL 2019-20 / NOW AVAILABLE ***

2019-20: Showtime Hockey - NHL Ratings 82GP [Auto Updated]
2019-20: Showtime Hockey - NHL Ratings 164GP [Auto Updated]

THANKS FOR DOWNLOAD
FOR THE STHS COMMUNITY - ENJOY!
PLAYERS RATINGS BY SHOWTIMEHOCKEY.CA
Which one?

Re: NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:39 pm
by Showtime Hockey
kikiqc wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:25 pm Is there is a CSV or STR file ?

I don't see any of them... but I may be to dumb... or drunk !
They will probably be online in the next month.

Re: NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:21 pm
by mattyoung7115
Last year you put a disk online and all of the goalies were rated at least 10 higher than what is listed online currently. The goalie ratings, based on what is online, have dropped dramatically this year.

Hoping you guys put it online soon again as that disk was very good and our league really liked the ratings set.


Showtime Hockey wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:37 pm
mattyoung7115 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:59 pm How come goalie rankings are so low compared to your last disk?
Showtime Hockey wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:31 pm *** Please note, the Ratings Page Auto Updated / NHL 2019-20 / NOW AVAILABLE ***

2019-20: Showtime Hockey - NHL Ratings 82GP [Auto Updated]
2019-20: Showtime Hockey - NHL Ratings 164GP [Auto Updated]

THANKS FOR DOWNLOAD
FOR THE STHS COMMUNITY - ENJOY!
PLAYERS RATINGS BY SHOWTIMEHOCKEY.CA
Which one?

Re: NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:44 pm
by Showtime Hockey
mattyoung7115 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:21 pm Last year you put a disk online and all of the goalies were rated at least 10 higher than what is listed online currently. The goalie ratings, based on what is online, have dropped dramatically this year.

Hoping you guys put it online soon again as that disk was very good and our league really liked the ratings set.


Showtime Hockey wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:37 pm
mattyoung7115 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:59 pm How come goalie rankings are so low compared to your last disk?

Which one?
Could you give me some examples? Because the ratings formulas have not been modified. Maybe the reason it's the number of games played. It's sure that a goalies with a lot of games played has better figures than a other with a few games played, even if the statistics are similar.

Having good stats out of 25 games is one thing. Having the same numbers over 50 games is another thing.

I strongly advise to take the ratings based on the 164 games. The players and goalies are much more realistic because they have a lot more games played.

Re: NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:55 pm
by kikiqc
Showtime Hockey wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:39 pm
kikiqc wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:25 pm Is there is a CSV or STR file ?

I don't see any of them... but I may be to dumb... or drunk !
They will probably be online in the next month.
Thanks a lot!

Re: NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:56 am
by Marc the Habs Fan
I asked this question in the thread for your 2018-19 ratings, so I'll ask it here:

How did you navigate the fact the season was interrupted? Is 70-71 games be viewed in the way 82 games were viewed last season?

Also, if the NHL resumes the season in August to get every team to 74 games, will the ratings be tweaked after that to add in those 3-5 extra games?

Re: NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:05 pm
by Showtime Hockey
Marc the Habs Fan wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:56 am I asked this question in the thread for your 2018-19 ratings, so I'll ask it here:

How did you navigate the fact the season was interrupted? Is 70-71 games be viewed in the way 82 games were viewed last season?

Also, if the NHL resumes the season in August to get every team to 74 games, will the ratings be tweaked after that to add in those 3-5 extra games?
For now, ratings will be based on 71 games.

If the NHL plans to adjust each team's GP to 74, I will adjust as well.

Re: NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:34 pm
by mattyoung7115
Hello,

Any update on a potential release on these?

Just wondering a timeline so I can potentially establish a timeline for my league's offseason.

Thank you again,
Matt

Showtime Hockey wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:05 pm
Marc the Habs Fan wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:56 am I asked this question in the thread for your 2018-19 ratings, so I'll ask it here:

How did you navigate the fact the season was interrupted? Is 70-71 games be viewed in the way 82 games were viewed last season?

Also, if the NHL resumes the season in August to get every team to 74 games, will the ratings be tweaked after that to add in those 3-5 extra games?
For now, ratings will be based on 71 games.

If the NHL plans to adjust each team's GP to 74, I will adjust as well.

Re: NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:49 am
by Showtime Hockey
mattyoung7115 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:34 pm Hello,

Any update on a potential release on these?

Just wondering a timeline so I can potentially establish a timeline for my league's offseason.

Thank you again,
Matt

Showtime Hockey wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:05 pm
Marc the Habs Fan wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:56 am I asked this question in the thread for your 2018-19 ratings, so I'll ask it here:

How did you navigate the fact the season was interrupted? Is 70-71 games be viewed in the way 82 games were viewed last season?

Also, if the NHL resumes the season in August to get every team to 74 games, will the ratings be tweaked after that to add in those 3-5 extra games?
For now, ratings will be based on 71 games.

If the NHL plans to adjust each team's GP to 74, I will adjust as well.
Probably in the next 3 weeks, I think I'll be done.

Re: NHL Ratings - Auto Updated

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:01 pm
by mattyoung7115
That would be outstanding!!!

Showtime Hockey wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:49 am
mattyoung7115 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:34 pm Hello,

Any update on a potential release on these?

Just wondering a timeline so I can potentially establish a timeline for my league's offseason.

Thank you again,
Matt

Showtime Hockey wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:05 pm

For now, ratings will be based on 71 games.

If the NHL plans to adjust each team's GP to 74, I will adjust as well.
Probably in the next 3 weeks, I think I'll be done.