Answering Questions about 20-21 Ratings

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
BRHL Hockey
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Answering Questions about 20-21 Ratings

Post by BRHL Hockey »

Had numerous people email/PM me so I figured I'd blanket cover all in one email.

As a reminder, the BRHL ratings package is a subscription service that has been doing ratings since 2001, and STHS ratings since 2006. You can view our current year thread here http://sths.simont.info/Forum/viewtopic ... 11&t=14493

If you have any additional questions, fire them at us!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q - When will ratings be out?
A - Within a week of the completion of NHL season (whenever that is) like always.

Q - How many games will need to be played to get ratings
A - We will go from 10 to 7 games this season to get ratings. Those are AHL and/or NHL games.

Q - What about guys like Toews and Klefbom who won't (likely) play this year?
A - They won't have ratings. You will need to confirm with your commish how your league is going to handle them.

Q - Will you adjust ratings for goalies (and players) given increased offense this year?
A - It's very unlikely. If at the end of the years goals per game averages are drastically different than past years we will look at it. But I would not plan on it. If your goalie is playing like crap in the NHL he's going to rate like crap in our ratings.

Q - Will the DU rating be adjusted since all players will be playing less?
A - Absolutely. DU will be prorated over an 82 game season for players and goalies.

Q - Will players burn a year of their ELC in our league because they played in 7 AHL games and got created?
A - They will have ratings. How your league chooses to handle them is up to your commish. We do offer custom DB's as well though to help commishes.
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]
The #1 source for STHS ratings since 2006!
BRHL $ League est. 2006 - http://new.brhl.net/
Cash Hockey, Football & Baseball Leagues
STHS, FHM7, OOTP, FanGm Platforms