BRHL 2010-2011 Ratings Preview - switch to v2

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
BRHL Hockey
The Passion One / Le Passionné

BRHL 2010-2011 Ratings Preview - switch to v2

Post by BRHL Hockey »

Just a heads up to our suscribers in some changes you will see.

1. We will be switching to v2 of the sim for next season. I do not plan to create a v1 set, but if you require it let me know and I will. Shouldn't take many adjustments for me to do so.

2. The ratings package for v2 will have exact NHL salaries for all players, should you be starting a new league, this could be useful.

3. The European database will no longer be done and part of the package. If you are a subscriber and want the formula template, let me know and I would be happy to pass it along.

4. The v2 database will also list all players with the positions they can play as per TSN's website, so that will be included, as will links to their TSN profile, as well as their height/weight will match TSN as well, so the discrepencies between sites will no longer be an issue as we use the TSN page as our ratings base gospel.

5. Much of the data entry has begun already, as usual expect to see ratings completed and out by the end of April, or at the very latest, middle of May.

6. Ratings prices have not changed. $30 for one season of ratings, $50 for two seasons, or $75 for a lifetime package.
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]
The #1 source for STHS ratings since 2006!
BRHL $ League est. 2006 - http://new.brhl.net/
Cash Hockey, Football & Baseball Leagues
STHS, FHM7, OOTP, FanGm Platforms