Editing HTML pages

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
RNH93
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Editing HTML pages

Post by RNH93 »

Is it possible to modify the HTML pages permanently? For example if I wanted to modify the tables that have "x" for the players position or show my website header and custom menu i created rather than the default tab menu? I tried modifying the css page which kinda worked but it doesn't do everything I want.

Is this even possible? If I try modifying the HTML pages it obviously goes back to the original code everytime i output and upload the files.

And if you need to get technical it's alright, I'm a web developer so I know my way around HTML, CSS, JS, and some PHP.
RNH93

Re: Editing HTML pages

Post by RNH93 »

and i should also point out that I'm doing my very own site for my league which is why I'd like to know if it's possible to do all these modifications. Because ideally I want to style everything and make it all mesh with my website template
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

You can add header and footer to each website the STHS created. If you also uncheck the "Output STHS Default CSS Files" and "Do not Output Top Menu" option, you can create something pretty custom. But the "main html" cannot be edit in the STHS.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
RNH93

Post by RNH93 »

ok Thanks Simon. I wil try it out tonight :)