FTP input Path

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
rashomatic
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

FTP input Path

Post by rashomatic »

J'ai acheté la version 3 , j'ai réussi a tout mettre sur mon site via Filezilla , j'ai été capable de mettre les mots de passe pour chaque dg's.

La prochaine étape serais de pouvoir prendre les fichiers de roster et line up via le ClientWeb vers le simulateur.

Mon premier réflexe serais d'aller dans Output Option - FTP - FTP Input Path

Mais ca m'a donné ca

Que dois-je faire ?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: FTP input Path

Post by SimonT »

Bonjour.

1) Ton URL devrait être ftp://ftp.unaux.com/htdocs/Linesup/ et tu devrais mettre ton nom usager et mot de passe dans les bonnes case.
2) Ce n'est pas la bonne manière de loader les line up du Web Client. Tu dois remplir le champ "Website URL" de l'onglet Folder et ensuite, ton les options de ligue sous l'onglet Team, coché l'option "Load SQLite Database from Website before Loading Lines Files".
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
rashomatic
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by rashomatic »

Merci bcp simon :)
joejiz
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by joejiz »

May I have these instructions translated into English please and thank you?
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

The previous answer was specific to his configuration. I would need your configuration to answer the same question.
-SimonT
joejiz

Post by joejiz »

Hi, I just read the manual:

Download Lines From FTP before simulation - select this option to have the simulator automatically download lines in your input folder from your FTP server prior to simulations. If the option is check, the STHS Client asks the GM to upload their GM lines on the FTP server when they saved.

I see that the client can upload it after saving or the end user can use the website to manually upload the saved line file.(STH)

I will enter in the FTP download path and start testing! COOL FEATURE SIMON!! Can't WAIT TO GET IT TO WORK!
joejiz

Post by joejiz »

Hi,

I checked the client 3.1.5.5, there is no menu item that can automatically upload the file. That would be such a cool feature for the program. Obviously we would never give out ftp credentials to all the coach's so they can upload it via their own FTP program. However if there was a way to get the client to automatically upload , that would be soo cool. No idea how though!
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

The option are only available in the STHS. The STHS Client then used the information in the STC to upload the STL files via FTP.
-SimonT