Trying to switch to Dynamic Site, but showing blank?

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
Calyso
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Trying to switch to Dynamic Site, but showing blank?

Post by Calyso »

Hello!

I'm working on testing out the dynamic site for my league, but after uploading all output files from the application, I just end up with a blank page.

There's no errors that lead me down any paths.

Thank you!
Last edited by Calyso on Thu May 30, 2019 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Trying to switch to Dynamic Site, but showing blank?

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

Your web server setting doesn't show error. But my guest is the database file is not upload.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Calyso

Post by Calyso »

The database is uploaded. If I remove it, the site displays the database is not found error message. I wonder if the export from the sim isn't working properly.
Calyso

Post by Calyso »

I updated to the latest STHS application just to be sure, reuploaded everything. Left the database out, got the database not found error, put the database in there, and get the same thing. I opened the DB in a SQLite browser and the data doesn't appear to be corrupt. So I'm not sure what's up. I tried on some personal web hosting as well and received the same result: a blank page with just the background.
Calyso

Post by Calyso »

I figured it out. Make sure you have the php sqlite module installed on your webhost. I did not. Whoops! I hope my silliness can help someone else!