Question TRÈS niaiseuse... mais bon... HEADERS!

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
THuRSDay981
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Question TRÈS niaiseuse... mais bon... HEADERS!

Post by THuRSDay981 »

J'ai chercher un peu parotut ici, mais je n'ai pas trouvé réponse à ma question...

Je sais que pour ajouter des images, des liens, de la couleur et tout et tout il faut écrire les différents codes .html...

Ça, ya pas de problèmes. Le problème est celui-ci : OU EST-CE QUE J'ÉCRIS CES CODES?!?! Dans le FHL, il y avait les options dans "Output", là ou je pouvais ajouter ces codes. Mais avec le STHS, il n'y a que le dossier HeadersFooters et je ne sais pas quoi mettre la dedans...

Je fais des fichiers avec NotePad, je les nomme comment? Et l'extension? Comment faire pour que le bon Header vienne avec la bonne page?

Sinon, comment faire pour mettre des HeadersFooters?
starfrit
The SuperStar

Post by starfrit »

Dans le menu league/options les onglets Output #1 et Output #2 tu as des boutons change pour les headers et les footers
Martin poitras
STHS Beta Testers
Commissaire AHSQ, DG San Jose
http://www.ahsq.ca
http://www.goaliesarchive.com
LCH
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by LCH »

Tout les explications se trouve dans le manuel THuRSDay981!
http://sths.simont.info/Manual_Fra.php#Options
Descend jusqu'a: League - Options -- Tab Output #1 / #2 (Section Gauche):
Stanley D.
STHS Beta Testers
Fondateur LCH
Admin Réseau-STHS-Network(En stand-by)
THuRSDay981
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Post by THuRSDay981 »

Oups! Désolé tlm! il était tard un peu hier... et je ne trouvais réellement pas ce que je cherchais... Merci pour le support même si tout est déjà écrit...

lol
shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by shamrocks »

I tried to translate what was above but still didnt' get all the information that I was searching for. I was wonder where/how I can change the colour of the text and/or background of the output files? I noticed that THuRSDay981 had his background black with white text, meanwhile having his banner on each page. What do I have to type in to achieve similar results.
Thanks.
STHS Version 3.3.9.9
Str_QNHL
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Str_QNHL »

League - Options -- Tab Output #1 / #2 (Left section)
Section that control the way STHS output page look.(All box are mark by default)

Column Use Outputpage: Mark the box for each page your league will be using.
Column Overall Header: Mark the box for each page you wish to use Overall Header.
Column Overall Footer: Mark the box for each page you wish to use Overall Footer.
Column File Header: To use the same Header on each page just use the Overall box on top left of Output #1 tab. You must also change the File Header for each page that is not using the Overall Header.
Column File Footer: To use the same Footer on each page just use the Overall box on top left of Output #1 tab. You must also change the File Footer for each page that is not using the Overall Footer.
Important info: Take note that you can use HTML, PHP, ASP and more... You Header must have a </head> and <body> tag in order for your page to be valid W3C.
http://qnhl.net
shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by shamrocks »

Thanks Stephane, that certainly helped me out.
STHS Version 3.3.9.9