Oilers and Lightning among open teams in PSHL

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
pimpinhockey
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Oilers and Lightning among open teams in PSHL

Post by pimpinhockey »

We are currently in our playoffs of season 1 and there were several teams with non active GMs that did not extend any of their top young players so to keep the integrity and balance of the league, the league had to step in to remove these GMs and sign players.

Among the teams available are an Oilers team with Connor McDavid and Alex Ovechkin and Tampa Bay Lightning who are another elite roster that was mismanaged and underachieved.

We are a league that has a great system in place especially for player development and a GM reward system for activity.

We sim about 3 seasons per calendar year and host our own in depth junior leagues. We feel our prospect development system is unrivaled and you will see younger players become impact players sooner as in todays NHL.

Check us out at www.premiersimhockey.com and fill out the league application found in the "League" drop down menu.

Thank you for your time and well wishes.
Buffy
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Oilers and Lightning among open teams in PSHL

Post by Buffy »

Still looking for GMS. Nice to know you can't find them cause you are truly the worst Commish. I find it sad that you have to advertise the two teams available but that goes to show the power of social media. You will never be liked, you are truly a fraud and you do not care for anyone else but yourself. How is your EA sports NHL 19 season going? What a joke!
oxMeanMachine
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Oilers and Lightning among open teams in PSHL

Post by oxMeanMachine »

Hi! I am a big fan of Edmonton Oilers and I wanna be the GM. Let me know if there is still a need there.