AHL-Three Teams Available. Devils, Sens, Whalers

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
GMangs
The Crazy / Le Fou

AHL-Three Teams Available. Devils, Sens, Whalers

Post by GMangs »

I recently removed three GMs for being inactive. I have the Devils, Whalers, and Senators available.

We are a 29 team league that sims two seasons per year using BRHL ratings. We re-rate and draft during our summer off-season.

Right now we are at game three of the AHL Cup Finals. Our off-season will be starting early next week and will run for about two weeks before starting our 8th season. We hope to expand to 32 teams during our upcoming season and start our 9th season with 32 teams.

If you are interested in joining or have questions, please visit our site and contact me through the contact section.

http://atlantichockeyleague.com/
GMangs
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: AHL-Three Teams Available. Devils, Sens, Whalers

Post by GMangs »

I'm waiting to hear back on a potential Whalers GM.
GMangs
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by GMangs »

I've had some interest in the Whalers and Sens, but haven't heard back from either person since. All teams remain open.
GMangs
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by GMangs »

All remain open. The people who contacted me didn't work out. We are currently in our winter off-season and in the middle of free agency.