VHL Player League

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Banack
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

VHL Player League

Post by Banack »

I'm going to try and keep this as short as possible.

We've all been involved in GM simulation leagues where you control teams and trade and sign players in search of the cup. Yet, I'd imagine quite a few of you have ever heard or seen an experience where you got to control and create a player. In the Victory Hockey League, you do just that! You create a player and control everything from his weight, height, birthplace, name, number etc and then get placed into the VHLM (juniors).

To make your player better, you need TPE. To earn TPE, you do simple weekly tasks just as predictions, graphics (making sigs) or writing short articles. Once you're rewarded, you can add these points to your player to improve statistics which we all know from GM leagues for players. Along with this, you can eventually become a GM for the juniors (I was a junior GM for 5 seasons - winning 2 championships) and am now GM of the Seattle Bears in the Pro league.

Additionally, you can also control your contracts, how long and how much.

It truly is an amazing experience full of great members. Once you get on and find the flow of things, I believe you will truly enjoy your time there.

http://www.vhlforum.com/

Hop on over and say Banack sent you!
Banack
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: VHL Player League

Post by Banack »

BUMP

Just started S56. Lots of people joining! Come kick some ass and build the next legendary player!