Looking for a league/fantasy draft

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
TheVengefulOne
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Looking for a league/fantasy draft

Post by TheVengefulOne »

Hi,

I am looking for a league that starts anew and does a fantasy draft. If there's none available at the moment, then I am open to join a league that has already started (but nothing above 2-3 seasons) because I like to make a team my own.

I have over 10 seasons of experience with the STHS and 2 seasons as Admin. Got 3 cups and I only missed the playoffs once. I also participate a lot with the leagues I join and change my lines to make sure it doesn't block the simulations.

If any of you guys are interested to get another active GM in your league, i'll be all ears and waiting for the call!

See ya
Schifty031
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Re: Looking for a league/fantasy draft

Post by Schifty031 »

Im not ready but will be a league with vintage draft so no limit of season
tank7

Post by tank7 »

SJ is open in THL. Getting ready for Season 3. UFA open market coming in August. follow nhl, with nhl re rates. if interested email me
Last edited by tank7 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheVengefulOne

Post by TheVengefulOne »

tank7 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:27 am SJ is open in THL. Getting ready for Season 3. UFA open market coming in August. follow nhl, with nhl re rates. if interested email me
I'm interested go check your messages
Last edited by TheVengefulOne on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
tank7

Post by tank7 »

can u delete that link to my league please.. somehow it got hacked and there are thousands of spam news articles..

has anyone ever experience this before?
Schifty031

Post by Schifty031 »

not about your link here, no one got hack, so probably an old GM you got who was piss off
tank7

Post by tank7 »

u think, there are thousands of messages.. hmm, I will get all passwords changed and try
Schifty031

Post by Schifty031 »

i'm sure, no one complain about it, only your league get this attack
buckie54
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by buckie54 »

TheVengefulOne wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:25 am Hi,

I am looking for a league that starts anew and does a fantasy draft. If there's none available at the moment, then I am open to join a league that has already started (but nothing above 2-3 seasons) because I like to make a team my own.

I have over 10 seasons of experience with the STHS and 2 seasons as Admin. Got 3 cups and I only missed the playoffs once. I also participate a lot with the leagues I join and change my lines to make sure it doesn't block the simulations.

If any of you guys are interested to get another active GM in your league, i'll be all ears and waiting for the call!

See ya

Sent you a message
Thanks
Brent
OCHL Commish
TheVengefulOne

Post by TheVengefulOne »

buckie54 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:05 pm

See ya

Sent you a message
I responded to your message. I'm waiting for your reply
buckie54
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by buckie54 »

TheVengefulOne wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:32 am
buckie54 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:05 pm

See ya

Sent you a message
I responded to your message. I'm waiting for your reply
Messaged you back, and also sent you an email.
Thanks
Brent
OCHL Commish