New League Starting up.

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
uubeee
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

New League Starting up.

Post by uubeee »

Brand new 32 team sim league using STHS software.

11 teams open: Blue Jackets, Ducks, Hurricanes, Islanders, Predators, Wild, Flyers, Red Wings, Blues, Capitals, and the new expansion team Kansas City Scouts. *Scouts come with the caveat that when the NHL chooses a 32nd city. They will be relocated there and the divisions realigned if done in real life. Also, I have the Flames currently. I will move to another team should someone want the Flames.

We sim 2 seasons a year. Each season costs $20. All the money goes back out in awards with the exception of the website fees. Roughly 30 awards, so last league we did this, we saw 50-70% of the league win cash back. Basically a large spread on cash awards.

I sim almost every day of the year. Last league I ran, I think I missed 2 days in a year.

We have a league application if you are interested. We only want GM's who are truly dedicated and competitive with their teams. The 21 guys we already have are proven competitors from another similar league. We would love to add the last 11 spots with tough GM's.

There will be a 2 round auction followed by a snake draft to begin the league. We use the league portal and Slack to communicate.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Or if you just want to look at the site. go to http://www.couchcoach.org
uubeee
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: New League Starting up.

Post by uubeee »

Just 1 spot left...

Minnesota Wild