Looking for a Coach/AGM for my Team in a Great League

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
smallz
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Looking for a Coach/AGM for my Team in a Great League

Post by smallz »

Looking for someone to co-run a team with me.

http://thewehl.com/index.cfm/home/main

The league is based completely on the NHL even to the point of NHL contracts being used for players. It's a great league that has been around for many years that very rarely has any openings. This would be a good way to get your foot in the door and grab the next available team down the line.

I'm Carolina and have been consistently one of the best teams in the league over the last 3-5 seasons. I've never been able to win a cup though, mainly because I only have access to a Mac computer and am unable to download the editor and do my lines.

http://thewehl.com/index.cfm/clubhouse/rosters?teamid=6

So with that said I am really desperate to find someone that would be interested in completing lines for me on a somewhat regular basis (a couple times a week if possible). I'd probably want some dialogue with you when deciding what to run but for the most part you would have free reign to put together whatever lineup you wanted (we play with the newest version of the simulator so you would certainly have a lot of options).

I'll still have final say on trades and draft picks of course but an added bonus would be someone who also has a strong prospect knowledge and/or advance stats knowledge. That is no where near a requirement just what could amount to a tie breaker if there were multiple people interested.

This might be a long shot but you'd really be helping me out and would inevitably have a chance to grab a team of your own in a really fabulous league!!

Anyway if you have any interest at all feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks guys,

Jeff