Veteran GM looking for quality league

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Joker
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Veteran GM looking for quality league

Post by Joker »

Hi, I'm an experienced GM with 10+ years of STHS hockey experience who's looking to join a stable, friendly, and competitive league. I was part of a terrific league, but its requirements were no longer ideal for my work and personal commitments, so I'm looking for a league with an active, but slightly more relaxed environment.

I'm a very active and competitive GM who is well-versed in working with teams in a variety of situations and league setups, but I love to joke around and enjoy chatting with my fellow GMs about hockey in general.

I'm a looking for a league that:

- Is realistic (31 teams, one season per year, NHL re-rates, salary cap, etc.)
- Has an established, long-term history
- Prioritizes league parity as much as possible, both within the leadership group and the league overall

Thanks for your time!
StephLoyer

Re: Veteran GM looking for quality league

Post by StephLoyer »

email me at [email protected] and Check out TUFHL.com its great theres 2 current openings , Pittsburgh and San Jose. both good teams. league has been going on for about 12 + years now. great set of GMs too.
RHLPresident
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by RHLPresident »

Hi Joker,

Not sure if you speak french but let's see.

http://retrohockeyleague.com/joomla/

The RHL respects almost all your criterias save one, it is a retro hockey league.

We play more or less 1 season per year, sim rerates though for obvious reasons, salary cap.
The RHL is in its 11th season.
League parity is definetely oen of the priorities now. First few seasons, we noticed a big gap and have been working hard to balance it out.

So come visit our website if you are up to the challenge and speak french!

4 teams currently available and some upcoming expansion teams soon.
DCFHL

Post by DCFHL »

La ligue simulée DCFHL est à la recherche de 6 DGs actifs afin de combler le/les postes vacants pour la prochaine saison. Nous sommes une ligue active depuis maintenant 11 ans et nous envisageons de continuer les activités encore très longtemps. C'est une ligue bilingue qui effectue ses activités dans le respect et le plaisir de jouer au DG.

Si vous êtes en mesure de respecter un mode actif à tous les jours, de répondre à vos messages dans les 48h et à participer aux activités de la ligue vous pouvez postuler au [email protected].

Je vous invite à jeter un coup d'œil à notre ligue sur notre site web : www.dcfhl.net

Les équipes disponibles sont Devils, les Stars, les Canucks, les Red Wings, les Islanders, les Flames et les Capitals.

DCFHL simulated hockey league is looking for 6 new GM before the beginning of the season. The DCFHL is 11 years old and is competitive. We want new DGs that could respect the rules in place and make this league work great. It is a bilingual league (French/english).

If you can log in once a day and answer to your message in 48h this league is for you.

Eligibles teams are Devils, Stars, Flames, Canuck, Red Wings, Islanders and Capitals.

Contact us for info : [email protected]

Go take a look on our website: www.dcfhl.net