New League Re-Branding as Premier Sim Hockey League

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
pimpinhockey
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

New League Re-Branding as Premier Sim Hockey League

Post by pimpinhockey »

Established league and Commissioner that is in its 20th year is re-branding as the Premier Sim Hockey League and looking to rebuild its GM base with active GMs. We have a brand new custom roster set all up to date leading up to the 2018 NHL Draft. We have a set of rules and features that sets us apart from other leagues.

Key Features
  • The most custom, in-depth roster set anywhere, with all players and prospects on a teams reserve list created and rated
  • Full 30 team Developmental/JR league that will be hosting players available for the next 3 Entry Drafts and restocked each season
  • Extremely active league with active Discord chat
  • Google sheets and custom formulas used for player re-rates and prospect creation
  • Prospect "Grading" scale used for prospect development, where each is graded in 6 categories to make sure players develop as certain player types
  • GM activity points system to promote GM activity and reward those who are the most active
  • Quick moving league, we go through 3 seasons per calendar year promoting and requiring more active GMs
  • 20th year of Commissioner experience, some of our GMs are original GMs also in their 20th year!
We expect our prospective GMs to be active in league activities and respond to league required tasks quickly. Please only apply if you intend to be an active participant in the league.

You can fill out our league application found at http://www.premiersimhockey.com. Teams are reserved as a first come first served basis. Please read over our league rules to make sure you can agree and comply to the league structure.

We currently have a few openings including Anaheim Ducks, Chicago Blackhawks and Dallas Stars. Check us out and fill out our league application found on the website.

Thank you for your time and interest.

Scott Shafer
PSHL Commissioner

Last edited by pimpinhockey on Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KCicehawks
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: New League Re-Branding as Premier Sim Hockey League

Post by KCicehawks »

I applied, though I'm not confident it went through.
Upon clicking submit, the form just reset... is that normal?
[email protected] is the email I used.

Thanks,
Buffy

Post by Buffy »

Don't join this league. It is aweful. Full of fake names and Commish may have 20 yrs but those have been a horrible 20 yrs cause he is a bad commish who doesn't care about his fellow GM's, who doesn't listen to their GM's and truly doesn't care about his GM's cause he has made 2 or 3 fake accounts so he can trade and make a super team just to satisfy his needs.

Scott Shafer must not be trusted, if you joined you will see in due time his true self
pimpinhockey

Post by pimpinhockey »

Still looking for GMs to fill the Detroit Red Wings and Florida Panthers, pre-season sim taking place this weekend. Please make sure to fill out the application found on the website.
pimpinhockey

Post by pimpinhockey »

A couple more good teams have opened up as we prepare for the start of the regular season and remove some of the GMs that were inactive with pre-season tasks. Please visit the website at www.premiersimhockey.com and fill out the League Application if interested.

Current Teams available

Arizona Coyotes
Florida Panthers
Last edited by pimpinhockey on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buffy

Post by Buffy »

You went from 2 teams unfilled to 5 teams unfilled and still your league hasn't started. This is exactly what i said earlier. You still do not care about your potential gm's in your league. What happened did people catch on to your fake accounts building a strong team?
pimpinhockey

Post by pimpinhockey »

@buffy, all these fake names you are speaking of are GMs from a neighboring league that do now want that Commissioner knowing they are part of my league. Think its safe to say after 20 years my league is STRONGER THAN EVER! I am sorry you had a disappointing experience and are a disgruntled former GM but we are very happy with where we are as a league. Thanks for visiting my league on a daily basis though to see how we are doing!
Banack

Post by Banack »

I second Buffy. Despite what Scott says, I was active etc in the league. I worked 21 hours straight and he kicked me for not reading an email and asking for the new websites link. Again, despite continuously being active.

He’s a spazz, creates GM’s under different names despite him being under control of the teams. He’s a huge asshole and thinks he’s better than you.

The league is shit. Don’t join. If it was a good league, people in my other league (so far 5) wouldn’t be shitting on it.. or 2 on this post.

STAY AWAY from this fat asshole. Don’t waste your time. He’s seriously a cunt.
slats432

Post by slats432 »

"This is an AWESOME league. Best league ever. Bigly league. Much Covfefe. It has more players and more stats than any other LEAGUE! There IS no COLLUSION. Not that collusion is illegal. It isn't. But there isn't any. They have the BEST GMs. This is a WITCHHUNT. It should end."

Sorry if people didn't get my twisted humour in this post.
Niceshot

Post by Niceshot »

He's done this prolly for 20 yrs and he still does this. He's like...he has a fetish for creating clone accounts to get as much asset as possible from like 2-6 GMs in the league while the rest 22-28 GMs are his clone accounts. Also he simulates games to make his teams get wins and as few losses as possible. Its easy when he makes multiple STHS files and simulates until one of his files gets his teams the wins.

I seriously dont recommend this league at all. Plenty of other leagues to join, this one's a no-go.
Fish

Post by Fish »

Niceshot wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:58 am He's done this prolly for 20 yrs and he still does this. He's like...he has a fetish for creating clone accounts to get as much asset as possible from like 2-6 GMs in the league while the rest 22-28 GMs are his clone accounts. Also he simulates games to make his teams get wins and as few losses as possible. Its easy when he makes multiple STHS files and simulates until one of his files gets his teams the wins.

I seriously dont recommend this league at all. Plenty of other leagues to join, this one's a no-go.
What the hell is this man?

I am a long time GM in Scott's league and this dude legit made up everything in this post, as is most of this thread.

Also, "Banack" was a former GM who was fired from the league but of course he did not tell the whole story and really it's not worth getting into..

It's just really odd how people are slandering on online hockey sim league with fake bullshit. All the stuff said by "buffy" and "niceshot" about Scott putting in fake GMs or whatever is total and completely made up.

Really weird, I thought all these league wars died with FHL.
pimpinhockey

Post by pimpinhockey »

Some people get jealous and bitter once they are removed from a league they liked, MR Fish. Thats when you know your doing something right as a Commissioner. If these guys didnt like the league when they were removed then they wouldnt think twice about it. After 20 years you learn to deal with kids like this it is what it is people will make their own decisions. Like you said not even worth responding to or defending yourself against completely made up stories on the internet.