Experienced gm looking for a starting league. (im french!)

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Alburnyou
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Experienced gm looking for a starting league. (im french!)

Post by Alburnyou »

Well in the best of scenario i would like to start in a league that is beginning and with a Fantasy Draft. That would be the ultimate. But not closed on the idea of jumping in a good league that as already started.

I have experience in the last 15 yrs with different engine in 5 leagues at least. I narrowed that down to one in the last decade and been in that same league since 2008.

I like to participate and all and in the last couple of year the idea of involving myself in another league is really strong, even so right now with everything thats going on in this universe.

Let me know if your starting a new league with a fantasy draft. I you are, im in. If not tell me why i should join your already ongoing one. Timing is everything in life sometimes.

CHEERS!!!

Recherche a participer a une nouvelle ligue. Si ya un fantasy draft en plus. Je suis votre homme. N'ecarte pas la possibilitee de rejoindre une ligue deja existente, mais vas falloir vraiment que sa m'accroche pour la rejoindre. On ne sais jamais. Donne moi des news. Des fois c'est vraiment une question de timing.

Merci!!!
DCFHL

Re: Experienced gm looking for a starting league. (im french!)

Post by DCFHL »

La ligue simulée DCFHL est à la recherche de 6 DGs actifs afin de combler le/les postes vacants pour la prochaine saison. Nous sommes une ligue active depuis maintenant 11 ans et nous envisageons de continuer les activités encore très longtemps. C'est une ligue bilingue qui effectue ses activités dans le respect et le plaisir de jouer au DG.

Si vous êtes en mesure de respecter un mode actif à tous les jours, de répondre à vos messages dans les 48h et à participer aux activités de la ligue vous pouvez postuler au [email protected].

Je vous invite à jeter un coup d'œil à notre ligue sur notre site web : www.dcfhl.net

Les équipes disponibles sont Devils, les Stars, les Canucks, les Red Wings, les Islanders, les Flames et les Capitals.

DCFHL simulated hockey league is looking for 6 new GM before the beginning of the season. The DCFHL is 11 years old and is competitive. We want new DGs that could respect the rules in place and make this league work great. It is a bilingual league (French/english).

If you can log in once a day and answer to your message in 48h this league is for you.

Eligibles teams are Devils, Stars, Flames, Canuck, Red Wings, Islanders and Capitals.

Contact us for info : [email protected]

Go take a look on our website: www.dcfhl.net
JonathanD

Post by JonathanD »

Bonjour,

Une ligue francophone rétro t'intéresse?

Il n'y a pas de Fantasy Draft mais la seule équipe libre pour l'instant est en tête du classement de sa conférence, les Rangers de New York.

Beaucoup de bons jeunes et quelques vétérans excellents.

La RHL en est à sa 12e saison et nous sommes présentement en 96-97 et les Spice Girls sont à veille de lancer leur 1er gros succès (lol).

Voici le site; http://www.retrohockeyleague.com/joomla/

Si tu as des questions, mon adresse courriel est sur la page principale du site!

Viens faire un tour, tu ne sais jamais!
Tannerbr13

Post by Tannerbr13 »

Hello,
We just started a league with a fantasy draft. we have one team available right now(Tampa bay). Unfortunately we have just completed the players fantasy draft, but we are about to start the prospect draft this week.

Message me if you are interested, we would like to fill the spot before the prospect draft starts
AHL-Commish

Post by AHL-Commish »

Atlantic Hockey League is a brand new start up if your interested
giggys

Post by giggys »

la LHSBA cherche 2 nouveaux DG

Colorado et Minnesota dispo
Draft ce week-end!
Four20HL

Post by Four20HL »

If you're still looking around for a league my friend the link to our new F20 league is below. A New site is in the works along with an affiliated Junior League. The Blackhawks are the team vacant. It has commenced in the 1974-75 season.

http://four20hl.net

Email me if you think you'd be interested [email protected]

Cheers!
BeardCommish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by BeardCommish »