WPHL Looking for GMs

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
hurdleman28
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

WPHL Looking for GMs

Post by hurdleman28 »

WPHL (Western Pennsylvania Hockey League)
Webpage - wphlsim.homestead.com
Recruitment Video - https://youtu.be/Kw5LgexM6eE
STHS V3
NHL Re-Rates
Season 11 Playoffs, Draft and offseason soon!
Visit http://wphlboards.proboards.com/thread/2842/application and inquire about joining! Alternatively, you can send me an email at [email protected]

7 teams available, removed some of the very inactive GMs during our mandatory end of year award voting.

lak Los Angeles Kings
det Detroit Red Wings
fla Florida Panthers
mtl Montreal Canadiens
col Colorado Avalanche
ott Ottawa Senators
stl St Louis Blues
AlMacS

Re: WPHL Looking for GMs

Post by AlMacS »

Appears to be some gm collusion in this league.....
amn22492

Post by amn22492 »

AlMacS wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:52 pm Appears to be some gm collusion in this league.....
Yep. Unfortunate otherwise would have been interested but that NYI roster calls for an investigation!
FranzFed

Post by FranzFed »

amn22492 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:09 am
AlMacS wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:52 pm Appears to be some gm collusion in this league.....
Yep. Unfortunate otherwise would have been interested but that NYI roster calls for an investigation!
Stop libeling a league when you have no evidence of your claims. If you have no interest in joining then just move on.
amn22492

Post by amn22492 »

FranzFed wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:48 am
Stop libeling a league when you have no evidence of your claims. If you have no interest in joining then just move on.
Seems right to warn a potential interested GM to take a look at a detail like that is all I'm saying... enlighten us, since I presume you're in the league based on this being your second post. Is it fun?

The league looked great until I saw that NYI core and the 2015 draft order, it seems too unbeatable at first glance.
FranzFed

Post by FranzFed »

amn22492 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:12 am
FranzFed wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:48 am

Seems right to warn a potential interested GM to take a look at a detail like that is all I'm saying... enlighten us, since I presume you're in the league based on this being your second post. Is it fun?

The league looked great until I saw that NYI core and the 2015 draft order, it seems too unbeatable at first glance.
So you're saying others have no agency and need you to tell them to beware? People can look through rosters just fine on their own. Despite their slew of good, young players, NYI haven't gone far in the playoffs and have never won the cup. They aren't stopping anyone else from competing, so your fixation on them being unbeatable is ill-founded. Just like any league, people will come in and make bad trades. Sometimes they aren't so obvious from the start but look bad in hindsight. We have mechanisms in place to protect teams, but we also believe in letting GMs take risks too.

For anyone else reading, the WPHL is a great league. The commissioner consistently sims 2 seasons each year and works hard to document stats and league history and is always adding little cool details. We've been going since 2014, so that tells you how much people have enjoyed it.
Dave2124

Post by Dave2124 »

This a great league. High activity and A bunch a great GMs. You can’t judge something you ve never been apart of. That’s the problem with most of our world. No need to come in here with negative vibes. The two people who run it work their tails off to let us enjoy this league and I welcome anyone to join this fantastic league!