BEARD Hockey: Join us for a unique STHS experience (100% FULL - WAITLIST AVAILABLE)

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
BeardCommish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

BEARD Hockey: Join us for a unique STHS experience (100% FULL - WAITLIST AVAILABLE)

Post by BeardCommish »

If you've been longing for a realistic, long-term ownership league with dedicated Commissioners, an easy-to-use and engaging website, and an experience you just don't find en masse these days from sim leagues, then this post is for you.

Welcome to BEARD Hockey -- www.BeardHockey.com

We have launched our subscription-based league (now 100% full with 32 GM's) looking for people who are active, dedicated, and driven. BEARD Hockey is 100% ownership - you control the destiny of your club, your players, your finances, and more.

WAITLIST NOW AVAILABLE: www.beardhockey.com/gm-application

The highlights:

Reduced Subscriptions for Season One
Subscriptions are $25 for Year One and $50 for each additional year. All subscriptions go back into the league via website hosting costs, additional features such as a free download of the FC Hockey Draft Guide and access to their mock draft/reports builder, and our end-of-season awards, which include a BEARD Hockey Championship Title belt.

Full 32-team Dispersal Draft - STARTING OCTOBER 2nd!
This isn't your normal dispersal. In BEARD Hockey, not only do you select real-life NHL players, but your selection order for the 2020 Entry Draft is also in the dispersal pool (hello Lafreniere!). 46 rounds over three weeks, including selection of a pool of 15 prospects (which counts as one pick). FULL UPDATED DETAILS: www.beardhockey.com/dispersal-draft

Results-based Rerates, PLUS
This is a true ownership league. In BEARD Hockey, how you manage your assets directly determines their future. However, we don't rely solely on the STHS Simulator for rerates. We add our 30+ years of sim hockey experience to provide realistic rerates for all players every offseason. Plus, each club gets one NHL rerate to use each season.

In-Season UFA Negotiations
Just like in the NHL, BEARD Hockey GM's can have contract talks with pending UFA's during the season. Our Player Agent works within a unique system to supply counters to your offers, while a portion of these players head straight to offseason free agency to keep the UFA pool realistic. This is something few if any leagues can offer. Full details on our website

Dynamic, Engaging Website
We've spent a lot of time on the design of our website. While it may not have the "bells and whistles" of portal sites or the like, we've designed a sleek, interactive, and engaging place for BEARD Hockey GM's to ply their trade.

We highly recommend checking out our Rulebook on the website before applying. All BEARD Hockey league details are contained in that document. Please be sure this is something you want to do!

Questions? Comments? Just reply here or email me directly (my email address is on the website).
Last edited by BeardCommish on Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 38 times in total.
Showtime Hockey
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Re: BEARD Hockey: Your Time Has Finally Come (Join us!)

Post by Showtime Hockey »

I would have been interested if the Blackhawks were available.

Sincerely, well done for your work.

Your website looks very good man.
Last edited by Showtime Hockey on Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BeardCommish

Post by BeardCommish »

^^ Appreciate it sir! Lots of work went into it. :)

Still have 26 openings and still plenty of quality teams left - and of course, you build whatever team you like through our Dispersal Draft. Besides, Chicago is too windy - grab a warm-climate team. :P
Showtime Hockey
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Post by Showtime Hockey »

When I was 5, I received a Chris Chelios jersey when he was captain of the Blackhawks in 1995. What made me love hockey and this team since then. The feeling of belonging to a team cannot be replaced.

Now 15 years that I am in simulated hockey. I have a lot of experience and when I get involved in a few things... it's all or nothing.

It will be for another time, unfortunately.
BeardCommish

Post by BeardCommish »

We're halfway home with 16 GM's in tow. Updated post above includes available teams remaining. Don't miss out! :)
BeardCommish

Re: BEARD Hockey: Join us for a unique STHS experience (reduced cost!)

Post by BeardCommish »

After listening to feedback from possible GM's along with our current GM's, we have cut our subscription cost in half to $25 for Year One as a way to showcase what our league will be all about. Now's the time - don't miss out!
BeardCommish

Re: BEARD Hockey: Join us for a unique STHS experience (reduced cost, only 6 spots left!)

Post by BeardCommish »

Just 6 more GM's needed!!! :)
BeardCommish

Re: BEARD Hockey: Join us for a unique STHS experience (reduced cost, only 6 spots left!)

Post by BeardCommish »

Hard push as we need just 5 more GM's!

We're aiming to start our Dispersal Draft on October 2nd. We have a lot of work to do still to get there, including finishing up a 100% edit of our ratings (we're roughly 85% of the way through).

Now is the time - apply here:

https://www.beardhockey.com/gm-application
BeardCommish

Re: BEARD Hockey: Join us for a unique STHS experience (reduced cost, only 1 SPOT LEFT!)

Post by BeardCommish »

This is it - just ONE SPOT LEFT!!! Who's going to take it?
BeardCommish

Re: BEARD Hockey: Join us for a unique STHS experience (reduced cost, only 1 SPOT LEFT!)

Post by BeardCommish »

Updated OP - Dispersal Draft (all details now posted) starts October 2nd! Still have just one opening left - who wants it?
BeardCommish

Re: BEARD Hockey: Join us for a unique STHS experience (100% FULL - WAITLIST AVAILABLE)

Post by BeardCommish »

We are 100% full - waitlist now available. Thanks!!