PFHL accepting ONLY excellent GMs ($769 off!) WAITLIST ONLY Dispersal on 17th!

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
PFHLCommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

PFHL accepting ONLY excellent GMs ($769 off!) WAITLIST ONLY Dispersal on 17th!

Post by PFHLCommish »

Hey folks! grab a beer and let me tell you about me and my crew ;)

WWW.PFHL.CA

I'm Aaron, and me and some of my friends have made a league...... Not just ANY league.... the PFHL is back!

Here in the PFHL, we publish ALL specific information, formulas, and "inside info" about our rerates, and every dang thing we do. WHY? Because we know that inside information could give us an edge, even if we claimed it didn't........And SERIOUSLY, what's the worst thing that could happen if we are all on equal footing and trust each other??!!?!?

THINGS WE DO:
-Transparency in all aspects of the league
-Fairness in all aspects of the league
-Fun in all aspects of the league
-Beers.... We've been known to have a few.

THINGS WE DON'T:
-Hide secret formulas
-use slack or discord to spy on our GMs
-lie to the league about why a GM has decided to leave
-charge any fees for this incredible service

WWW.PFHL.CA

This can be all yours for the low low price of FREE (normal price is $769.00!!!!) :o

If you are cool, fun, competitive, and don't mind hearing a few swearwords now and then, you'll love us. There is a catch though..... You need to be good, as we are full, and only want the best for our waiting list.

We're full once again, but please get word to us if you have any interest in joining, as life happens to people!

We have never banned a GM from our league chat, and our former GM's stick around to hang out with us, we think you'll enjoy it as well, so hit us up! PLEASE feel free to reach out to others in the sim community about the members of our leadership team, we are PROUD of our reputations, and urge you to check out our GM list and ask around... All are better quality people than me, the Commish, and I am pretty awesome as it is!

The league will be quite competitive, with EASILY the best set of rules out there! More importantly is our pub-style atmosphere, and quality group of General Managers!

WWW.PFHL.CA

YOU WANT TRANSPARENCY? - YOU GOT IT!

YOU WANT FAIR? - YOU GOT IT!

YOU WANT TO BE TREATED RESPECTFULLY? - YOU GOT IT!

YOU WANT LEAGUE MANAGEMENT THAT HAS A FEW TOO MANY BEERS AND RECORDS THEMSELVES SINGING, AND MAYBE EVEN DANCONG???? - YOUR GOD-DAMN RIGHTS YOU GOT IT!!!!

Hope to see you there, fill out the application on the website!

WWW.PFHL.CA
Last edited by PFHLCommish on Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Jokir

Re: PFHL accepting ONLY excellent GMs

Post by Jokir »

Here's what we can offer you as a prospective GM:

Our league is free. We don't believe in charging you to participate in a sim league that uses the same STHS engine as every league on this forum. We want our leadership group's transparency, our GMs' camaraderie, and relaxed and friendly atmosphere to be what makes our league "premium", not a subscription fee.

We'll tell you where we're going. In a sim re-rate league, you deserve to know what our vision is before you commit your time to managing a team. We'll do our best to explain the formulas we'll be using, the principles we have in mind for ratings and rules, and implement your feedback well before your team is impacted by our ideas. When we don't know something or can't disclose everything, we'll explain why and give you a good sense of where we're going.

We ain't perfect, but we'll have fun trying. Our leadership group and GMs are composed of friends from other leagues who like to joke around, post memes, and brag about what we put on the grill last weekend. We'll work hard to bring you the best sim hockey experience we can, but we want to make sure you have a good time doing it. We'll probably screw up on a few things, but we'll try and fix small issues before they become big ones for you.

You'll still have a job even if you don't like us. If you really dislike the job we're doing, it probably means we're doing a bad job. Our goal is to hear you out and not let it get to that point, but if you have issues or complaints, feel free to let us know or vent to your fellow GMs; you'll still be part of the league either way.
AlMacS

Re: PFHL accepting ONLY excellent GMs ($769 off!)

Post by AlMacS »

This makes sense as to the turnover.
Jokir

Re: PFHL accepting ONLY excellent GMs ($769 off!)

Post by Jokir »

League is now full, thanks for your interest!

Now accepting GMs for our waitlist as we gear up for our dispersal draft.