WCHF looking for 3

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
warriors
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

WCHF looking for 3

Post by warriors »

http://www.bthlhockey.com/WCHF/<-- This league is using a old & unsupported website with full of security issues!
Teams in need - Habs, IceHawks, Norsemen

We are looking for 3 gms for this established league. We are currently in seaosn 8, roughly a week away from the trade deadline.

We are looking for:
-Someone who is active. Msn is not a must but it is nice. Alot of members have computer jobs and are on very often. If you are not on Msn please respond to each e-mail asap(even if its just to let them know you are considering it). Its not fair to someone looking for the best deal waiting 3 days for your response.

-Mature. Everyone in the league is over 18. None of us have time for someone who brings drama to the league. While you dont HAVE to be 18 to be in the league...it would help.

-Experience. If you are in a league send me the link in your e-mail. Just to check out your team and what not.

-Best interest of the league. If you are one of those people that just offer bad deal after bad deal until one is accepted this isnt the league for you. Our gms have experience and will not fall for that, also will not stand for that. Im not saying every deal will be liked by the person receiving it, but dont offer garbage players on stars.

- Fun. This league is for fun, so if you are looking for an active league, and just looking to enjoy the sim experience i hope to hear from you.

my e-mail is [email protected] and im online all day as i have a graphic design job so e-mail / add me to msn and we can talk.