New Sim League Looking for Serious GMs

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
The Dude
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

New Sim League Looking for Serious GMs

Post by The Dude »

Hey all,

The NHLSL is looking for new GMs, we currently have 9 GMs without having to recruit. This league will be for serious GMs only who are willing to be on MSN for trade talk on a somewhat consistent basis. Things happen in life and we understand that and you won't be fired for needing time away provided that you let the league know.

The league is going to start with a fantasy draft as soon as all 30 teams have a GM. We are using the STHS sim and the STHS web portal. Re-rates are based on NHL performance. If you have any questions about the league or the rules, please feel free to post in this thread.

We are a group of laid back professionals who respect eachother and have fun with sim leagues; we endorse and appreciate GMs who take the extra time to provide content on the forums with respect to team/league analysis, statistics, prospect profiles, fantasy media stories, etc. Although it is for Sserious GMs only, that doesn't mean we let things get out of control, respect among GMs and taking an interest in friendly rivalries is important.

Teams taken so far are Boston, Calgary, Detroit, Vancouver, Ottawa, St. Louis, Phoenix, Montreal, Philadelphia.

If you are interested in joining, please PM me with your MSN information.

Best regards,

NHLSL Commish
The Dude

Re: New Sim League Looking for Serious GMs

Post by The Dude »

The Dude

Post by The Dude »

Only 3 teams left, let me know if you are interested!
The Dude

Post by The Dude »

The NHLSL is now full, thanks all!

We will be having a rolll soon to make sure everyone everyone has registered on the forum. That being said I expect there to be a few no shows who will need to be replaced. If you are itnerested in managing a team, please sign up on the waiting list at http://www.nhlsl.com/contact.php3.

I'm sure there will be a few spots open in the next few days.