3.0.6 GM password for Webclient

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

3.0.6 GM password for Webclient

Post by ynohtna »

Is it possible to have GMs manage their passwords to access their team now via the web client?

The strategy stuff is all visible to everyone now

Thanks!
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: 3.0.6 GM password for Webclient

Post by SimonT »

ynohtna wrote:The strategy stuff is all visible to everyone now
Can you explain me that part? It's because it was never in the Team Line HTML of ProTeam Webpage?

For the password, I'm afraid allowing GM to change the password is more a security risk that a problem solver.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: 3.0.6 GM password for Webclient

Post by ynohtna »

The overall team strategy details and back up goalie schedule was not,... Nor the lines you set for the next 10 games!

also, in original, if you change your lines and save.... You upload the lines but it doesn't get applied until the sim pulls the line file. So nobody would know what you set until after the game is simmed. Now with database webclient, I guess people can see immediately once you save your lines.

my request was more to make people enter the password before you can open the lines. Webclient ignores the password setting so now those teams that had password in the original client, the requirement for password is not enforced when using webclient. In theory, someone could mess up my lines without my knowledge.
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.