Lines Files Disappearing

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
RedFive
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Lines Files Disappearing

Post by RedFive »

Hi,

I'm fairly new to the STHS, so I probably just have a setting wrong, but when I do the 'Auto-Load Lines' function, it erases all the lines files from the Input folder. Is there a way to prevent this? I'm using v1.5.
Owen
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: Lines Files Disappearing

Post by Owen »

That's the point of loading lines. If you load them properly, you shouldn't need the files anymore. If you do need them still though, just move them out of your recycle bin.
Elite Hockey Experience

We're not just any league. We're competitive. We're dedicated. We're ELITE!
Our website can be viewed in English, en Français & auf Deutsch!
www.elitehockeysim.com
RedFive
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by RedFive »

Owen wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:17 pm That's the point of loading lines. If you load them properly, you shouldn't need the files anymore. If you do need them still though, just move them out of your recycle bin.
Thanks for responding.

The reason I'd like to keep them is that several of the GM's in my league are not too attentive with injuries, so I'd like to be able to reload their lines to the original state when players come off IR.

I'm just downloading them to a different folder then making copies in the Input folder. It would be nice to just save them all to the Input folder and auto-load because the extra step is one that I can forget to do sometimes.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

RedFive wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:24 am The reason I'd like to keep them is that several of the GM's in my league are not too attentive with injuries, so I'd like to be able to reload their lines to the original state when players come off IR.
If you have injuries, loading old lines will not fix anything. I don't recommend loading old files from GM.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français