Stats Modification?

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
PHL-Co_Commish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Stats Modification?

Post by PHL-Co_Commish »

So i have the max stat mod at 2 for pro and farm for the season and the other setting at Meduim

Just curious on how this works cause i was using the max stat mod for streaks during the season and now was wondering about rerates in the offseason

So if its set at 2 and meduim does that mean the offseason rerate will be at a max of 2 or does meduim control the offseason rerate

Or can i change the stat mod to 6 for farm and 4 for pro as thats what i want for offseason rerates

I had changed it to the above before playoffs and id like clatification at some point so i dont mess up the rerates

Thanks Nick
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Stats Modification?

Post by SimonT »

The option you are talking about are for "in season" only. The idea of those option is to allow player’s attribute to fluctuate in the season and not have to wait end of year to modify the players rating. This option doesn’t impact how the end-season rerate will happen.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
PHL-Co_Commish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Stats Modification?

Post by PHL-Co_Commish »

Thank You for Clarify that Simon much appreciated