Impact of fatigue

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
DerKommissar
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Impact of fatigue

Post by DerKommissar »

I've been looking all around the forum to find the answer i'm looking for but didn't had any luck.

I find it funny because there's like a thousand question regarding the fatigue, the EN and the loss of condition points but I didn't find one message asking the most important question: What's the real impact of a loss of condition points for a player, or a goalie?

I mean, I'm sure it's not as simple 99 CD = stats at 99%, it wouldn't be much of an impact on play!

So, please Simon, could you elaborate a little on the stretch of the penalties on stats with every loss of points. We're trying to set the fatigue for 100 Endurance and, without knowing what is the real impact of condition loss, it's a difficult task indeed

Thank you
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Impact of fatigue

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

The reason why is there no answer on the forum is I refuse to answer this question. It's a STHS inside secret. Sorry.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
DerKommissar

Post by DerKommissar »

I'm sorry to say, I don't understand this.

You've been working your a... on this program for 10 years (at least), I can't even imagine the amount of time you must have pass on this, so I suppose, no, I know, that you want the STHS to be THE hockey simulator on the market. But, seriously, if the people that use it cannot produce adequate ratings because they don't know how the program works, tell me how STHS can be the best? It's like owning a Ferrari but not knowing how to drive!

I mean no disrespect, I'm working really hard to produce the best ratings ever done for STHS, same way you do on your side. But how can I adjust the EN and the levels of FATIGUE for 100 Endurance if I don't know the impact of fatigue when you lose a point of condition?

The way I see it, the EN is the corner stone of all the other stats. His correct setting is essential to perfect ratings

You deciding to keep such a vital information a secret doesn't make any sense. Please reconsider.
DerKommissar

Post by DerKommissar »

I've found this in an old post of yours, is it still valid with V3?

"In the V21, I intend to make players not at 100 of condition much worse.

100 = 100% of usual force
99 = 95% of usual force
98 = 90% of usual force
97 = 85% of usual force
96 = 80% of usual force
95 = 75% of usual force

This is what I'm targeting."