New Menu for 3.1.4 - Looking for Feedback

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

New Menu for 3.1.4 - Looking for Feedback

Post by SimonT »

Hello everyone.

I would like your feedback on the visual of dynamic website. If you look at this link

http://sths.simont.info/MenuTest/

You’ll find a new menu in the top section of the screen? How do you like? Choose I pick other color instead of Black and Gray?

Also, if you are close observer, you’ll see a new feature in the menu. If you are in playoff mode and you have start your playoff with version 3.1.4 or more, you’ll see a menu option call “Season Stat” where you can see your season standing, players and team season stats.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
august
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: New Menu for 3.1.4 - Looking for Feedback

Post by august »

Excellent, j'aime pas mal mieux les menu déroulants...
RockNPucks
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by RockNPucks »

1 - The ''Depth'' Chart is a really nice addition. Well thought of.
2 - I'd like a more instant selection to the teams thought. Scrolling through ''Pro'' and then ''Conference'' and then ''Your Team'', when you miss and need to start over, will be a point of friction....
3 - Not sure if this is already in (I do believe so, and only on the dynamic pages), but a ''#RookieLeaders'' would be a nice addition to the ''Top Players'' page.
4 - I like the left scoreboard menu. I like that it's right there on the front page. Instant results!
5 - A ''Team Logo'' editor would be nice. There's a whole lot of writing on the website and adding logos instead of team names would lighten up all that visual. This could be an option, where some may like to keep all the wording. Also, adding images sometimes results in coding errors (re: Remember That Older Dynamic Website everybody was using a few years ago... couldn't change an image without having the whole thing crash), so it'd have to be battle tested and war ready ;)
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

1) Depth Chart in the Team? Been there a for a while.
2) I ran in the same issue but with 30 teams, the scrollbar is too long. That why I split into 2 conferences.
3) If you look closely, it’s already there but my test league doesn’t have any rookie.
5) Kind easy to do already. You need to activate the “Team Image / Image Extension” checkbox and add a file image extension. Then, you need to upload the correct image name in the Image Directory. If someone is kind enough to send me the NHL logo pack for all the team, I’ll put in STHS download web with a very very easy way to do it for everyone.
-SimonT
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Anyone want to try version 3.1.4 before everyone else? If yes, send me an email.
-SimonT
august
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by august »

email envoyé
august
The Crazy / Le Fou