Okay what is fatigue even

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
foxwillow
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Okay what is fatigue even

Post by foxwillow »

this is a player (forward) in my league who has endurance 74 ingame.

what is going on?

i am not talking about the 'Fatigue for 100 Endurance' feature in the players area

what is going on here with fatigue. for a player who has played relatively similar ice time every single game, there is a wild differentiation in what comes up in the game XML files for fatigue when the game is over.

92 fatigue that is insane. but he somehow had 3 points that night. :lol:

my league plays without rest days. but there are a few days where a team may not play. each color section are all games in a row.

so it doesn't really look like consecutive games is the problem. he played 8 games in a row and his fatigue was "only" 46 at the last game with 24.23 minutes played.

then when he played less time (23.60) his fatigue is 92? but he's still performing very well. does fatigue actually mean nothing ingame :lol:

confused
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Okay what is fatigue even

Post by SimonT »

This is the value in the simulating engine at the end of the game and it varied a lot during a period when he play. Any insight you may think getting our of this value is worthless.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
foxwillow
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Okay what is fatigue even

Post by foxwillow »

???

it's not worthless at all! :) i asked a question and you answered it! thank you. i'm actually going to be able to do a lot with this information to better my league now that i know it thanks love the game