V3 Output issue

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
CMHLCommissioner
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

V3 Output issue

Post by CMHLCommissioner »

I expect this is a simple fix, but I cannot seem to figure it out.

We have output our files in HTML through our FTP forever, and then link the pages in out league forum so they obviously open as web pages. I had one of my league management guys input our new season rerates (successfully), but suddenly over the past couple of weeks the sim is only outputting two pages in HTML, and the rest in PHP. The two pages it is still outputting in HTML are "TodayGamesProEmbed" and "TodayGamesFarmEmbed", neither of which we usually use. Everything else outputs in PHP format.

I expect he accidentally changed a setting or two, but I cannot for the life of me figure out which it would be.

Help from somebody smarter than me would be much appreciated, as get prepare to get out Free Agency and then season rolling next week.

Thanks in advance!
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: V3 Output issue

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

Make sure that the "Output File Format" option is in HTML.
And on the V3 tab, disable the following 3 options in the "General" tab: Output SQLite Database, Output Dynamic Website, Old Website Integration Pages.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
CMHLCommissioner
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: V3 Output issue

Post by CMHLCommissioner »

Thank you Simon. It was the V3 tab that got checked accidentally.

Appreciate the prompt response!

Dave