Career Stat probem

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Savard
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Career Stat probem

Post by Savard »

Hi!

Since we plan to make the move from the old portal based website to the new dynamic website, I am toying around with the "Career Stat" feature. For most seasons, the import works fine, however a few seasons just wont show up in the resulting career db file.

Here's what I do: in the Career Stat module, I select the xml folder, type in the name of the file, add the file year, click "Open XML Files V2 or V3".

I get the message, that the files were loaded successfully, no error messages.

I click Output Career Stat Database, and it tells me it created the file successfully, no error messages.

However the resulting db is just 15kb in size and it seems to be empty.

I tried to save a Career Stat file, and that looks better. At least the resulting file is about 0.5MB in size. However if I load that file and try to write in to a career db file, the resulting db is again empty.

Am I doing something wrong? I could provide you with the XML, CareerStat and .db files if that helps.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Career Stat probem

Post by SimonT »

Send me everything by email in a zip file and I'll take a look. Thx.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Career Stat probem

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

In your XML file, all players has no stats. They all have GP played at 0. Players without GP are not saved in the database.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français