Pro Standings (Conference) In Wrong Order

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
BeardCommish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Pro Standings (Conference) In Wrong Order

Post by BeardCommish »

See here: https://beardhockey.live/BEARD-ProStanding.html

Now, you can see that both Boston and Edmonton in their respective conferences are being shown as in 8th place despite having less points than 9th place. This seems to be due to the sim putting 4 teams per division into the Top 8 of each conference.

I re-looked in the Manual and around the forum, and our settings are all correct (checked) as far as I can tell.

Tie Breaker 2019 rule
16 teams in playoff
4 division leaders
New NHL 13-14 Playoff Format
(this should put the top 3 teams in each division into the top 8 in the Conference, and then the next two best into 'wild card' positions for 7th and 8th place in the conference)

I know I can do a 'manual playoff' to adjust this (I think), but...help please?

EDIT: Checked some other leagues - we also seem to be missing a "Wildcard" section in our standings output page, for some reason...?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Pro Standings (Conference) In Wrong Order

Post by SimonT »

4 division leaders? It's 3 division leaders + 2 wildcard. Since you have put 4 division leader, Boston is higher than Devil; Same for Edmonton before Arizona.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
BeardCommish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Pro Standings (Conference) In Wrong Order

Post by BeardCommish »

Ahhh - the way it reads to me meant 4 division leaders as in one leader in each division.

#languagebarrier lol.

Thanks!