No Game Results

Everything about Third Party and Add-ons Programs; request, support, suggestions, etc / Tout ce qui touche les programmes tiers: demandes, support, suggestions, etc
t00nces
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

No Game Results

Post by t00nces »

I've posted on this in another thread but so far no answer. I'll expand a bit more in this thread and hopefully someone has run into this before. We just started our new season today and we can not see to get the schedule to link to the appropriate game results in the /File/Your_Season_Directory - it just links to the directory and not any of the games. Additionally, the todays games widget only displays the last games day - you can seem to go back to Day 1. When you choose 'Scores' it goes to the game results but doesn't link to any boxscore (there isn't even a boxscore link).

We do not have a ton of PHP or web programming experience but we're also not completely site illiterate :wink: Our assumption is that the schedule page loads pro_schedule.php and in turn, one of the javascripts is called to populate the game day and game number so that when you click on 'Scores' it takes you to the HTMl game result file. This is not happening in our site.

Long story short, we've tried just about everything - nuking the DB, recreating, re-uploading all the .php files from the original installs, etc. All the permissions on all the directories on the webserver are correct. Does anyone have ANY idea what the problem might be? We've tried searching, etc. and to put it charitably, the creator of SIMHL doesn't seem very big on support - there's no real way to ask him these questions. Bug reporting doesn't do us or anyone else much good if we can't determine that this is an actual bug.

Our site is http://www.rwha.net

Any help, suggestions, advice is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

t.
Owen
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: No Game Results

Post by Owen »

I assume this issue has been resolved because I went to your web page and saw no problem with the results linking to the wrong box score.
Elite Hockey Experience

We're not just any league. We're competitive. We're dedicated. We're ELITE!
Our website can be viewed in English, en Français & auf Deutsch!
www.elitehockeysim.com