Player Creation

Everything about Third Party and Add-ons Programs; request, support, suggestions, etc / Tout ce qui touche les programmes tiers: demandes, support, suggestions, etc
RPHALabs
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Player Creation

Post by RPHALabs »

Hey Everyone, I know there has been talk about this before in here however, I am curious about something.
I have created a player generator for the RPHA and ANHS which is specific to their leagues. Recently I have started modifying it for public use and would like to set up a small Patreon subscription service to it just to make it worth my while for all the work I have done. I have hundreds of thousands of names from 36 different countries collected over the past 10 years.

Just curious if there are any League owners that would be interested in a service where you would subscribe monthly to create the names, but have 100% free use of an STHS ratings pack creator, and also curious, how long does 1 season last for you and how many players would you need to create per season so I can get a feel of player need for STHS Leagues.

Also, If you don't feel this is a good service, why not and where do you get your player creation information

Thanks to all that can help me out!
buckie54
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: Player Creation

Post by buckie54 »

PMd you
Thanks
Brent
OCHL Commish