Skater won't stay in minors

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
The Dude
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Skater won't stay in minors

Post by The Dude »

Hello,

I have an issue I have never encountered before in STHS V2.

I have a skater that when I press the button to send him from the pro roster to the farm roster, he just stays in the pros most of the time. If I keep pressing the button sometimes he goes down but when I leave the roster tab and go back in, he is sent back to pros. There is nothing about his age, salary, or rating that should stop him from going down.

Has anyone else had this issue?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Skater won't stay in minors

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

Your player overall is very close to the "Player Farm Overall" value. When you send him to the Farm, the OV change because your farm simulation value are higher than your Pro Simulation value. This boost the players OV pass the "Player Farm Overall" value by 1 decimal and the STHS send him back to Pro.

Make sense to you?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Owen
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Owen »

The Dude wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:12 amI have a skater that when I press the button to send him from the pro roster to the farm roster, he just stays in the pros most of the time. If I keep pressing the button sometimes he goes down but when I leave the roster tab and go back in, he is sent back to pros. There is nothing about his age, salary, or rating that should stop him from going down.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Many people have posted about this over the years. For some reason the Pro and Farm sliders affect a player's OV rating instead of only the gameplay. It's really frustrating. Basically, it means that a player could have a different OV rating on the Farm than he does on Pro and makes a mess out of trying to enforce the Max OV rule for Farm.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Hi guys.

If you are not happy with the default OV formula that use the Pro and Farm Slider, you can change it to remove them from impacting the OV formula.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français