2.2.7 - Farm playoffs teams missing

This section contains all the bug reports that have been solved in version 2 or version 3. / Cette section contient tous les rapports d'erreur qui ont été résolu dans la version 2 ou version 3.
WCHLcommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

2.2.7 - Farm playoffs teams missing

Post by WCHLcommish »

http://www.wchlhockey.com/WCHL-PLF-FarmStanding.html

As you can see, in round one two teams for the farm playoffs didn't appear. It let me sim games for the first round, but now that we are into round two I have only two teams appearing on the farm playoffs tree and I can no longer sim games. It just says I have a general error and to not save, not that it will let me as I can't even make the error message close and I have to force shutdown the simulator.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Farm playoffs teams missing

Post by SimonT »

I'll check it tonight.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

You have encounter this issue : http://sths.simont.info/Forum/viewtopic ... mat#p49014

Now, your Farm Playoff is mess up and should be completely redone. I cannot really fix them because two matches up didn’t happen in the first round. You have a couple of option.

1) Restart your playoff completely by taking a backup before the playoff start and remove the "New NHL 13-14 Playoff Format" for the Farm before starting your playoff.
2) Restart your playoff completely by taking a backup before the playoff start and open the file by version 2.2.9.10. This option was the fix for the issue.
3) Send me your league file and I’ll edit it deeply to wipe your farm playoff and create the first round to have you resimulate them.

What do you prefer?
-SimonT
WCHLcommish

Post by WCHLcommish »

Thanks Simon.

Let me consult with the league first and go from there. I appreciate the quick reply. Awesome as always man.
WCHLcommish

Post by WCHLcommish »

With option 3, does it maintain the results from the first round for the pro playoffs? And also, for you is it a long or difficult process? I'd like to pursue option three if it lets us maintain the results from round one on the pro side and doesn't cause you to much of a burden.
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Option 3 is a good hour of work for me. I have to do everything by hand and if you choose this option, I need to get your STH file (And a couple of old backup) by email so I can edit it correctly.
-SimonT
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

P.S. If you have this issue, you have to send me your league file. I can fix this issue in 5 minutes now. (I save the code I need to run to fix the issue).
-SimonT