3.0.10 All-Star Game issues

This section contains all the bug reports that have been solved in version 2 or version 3. / Cette section contient tous les rapports d'erreur qui ont été résolu dans la version 2 ou version 3.
Owen
The Addict / Le Drogué

3.0.10 All-Star Game issues

Post by Owen »

Several issues with the All-Star Game feature:

The new assist total feature in the scoring summary lists incorrectly. It seems to me that it's showing the number of goals the player has instead of assists.
  • Ex.: Mika Zibanejad 1 (Loui Eriksson 0, Erik Karlsson 0) at 3:44
    Jean-Gabriel Pageau 1 (Loui Eriksson 0, Mika Zibanejad 1) at 4:39

V3 feature of 3-on-3 overtime (and lines) does not exist.

On the "Other" lines, there seems to be a problem with the extra PK forward and extra PK2 defenseman.

In strategies, one "advantage" setup is 0-0-5 and all others are not automatically set. Also, goalie cannot be pulled before 99 seconds remaining in the game.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: 3.0.10 All-Star Game issues

Post by SimonT »

Owen wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:53 amV3 feature of 3-on-3 overtime (and lines) does not exist.
I'll put in to To Do List but it's a bug, more a feature not implemented for V3.
Owen wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:53 am On the "Other" lines, there seems to be a problem with the extra PK forward and extra PK2 defenseman.
Can you give more information this?

The rest is fix for the next version.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Owen
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Owen »

I ran a farm All-Star game and then wiped the rosters clean to do a pro All-Star game immediately after. When I went to put in the lines for the second game, they still had the extra PK forward and extra PK2 defenseman listed from the first game, even though they were not on the rosters anymore and the rest of the lines were blank.

Then I noticed that in the box score for each game, the extra PK forward and extra PK2 defenseman were not listed at all in the output.
http://www.elitehockeysim.com/File/2016 ... lStar.html
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

Thank. I have resolved both issue.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français