3.1.2 - Farm Standings (Playoff Titles)

This section contains all the bug reports that have been solved in version 2 or version 3. / Cette section contient tous les rapports d'erreur qui ont été résolu dans la version 2 ou version 3.
Owen
The Addict / Le Drogué

3.1.2 - Farm Standings (Playoff Titles)

Post by Owen »

The playoff indicators for the farm do not have the proper codes for eliminated teams and division leaders. I am guessing that it is being thrown off because of the "order by points percentage" setting but even so, there are teams who would be eliminated just on points alone that do not have an E next to them.

Using my own league as an example, the Crunch and Marlies do not show as eliminated despite being below the Bears and Wolf Pack, who do. The Aces and Condors also should have been eliminated.

The Griffins, Barracuda, and Phantoms have long since won their divisions but only show an X, as well.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: 3.1.2 Farm Standings (Playoff Titles)

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

I have found two issues where some team information was lookup in the pro team instead of farm team. But please note the playoff title are still given by regular Point difference even if you play “order by points percentage" because that code is already complex enough (Look at the number of issue create over the year regarding Playoff Title) and creating the playoff title using PCT would be a nightmare.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Owen
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: 3.1.2 Farm Standings (Playoff Titles)

Post by Owen »

Yeah I figure that points percentage does make it a bit of a problem. Plus at least it does eventually correct itself at the end-of-season results. Just figured that if there is anything that could be fixed for it, it was worth posting. =)
Elite Hockey Experience

We're not just any league. We're competitive. We're dedicated. We're ELITE!
Our website can be viewed in English, en Français & auf Deutsch!
www.elitehockeysim.com