Foule dans les gradins

This temporary section in English only contains idea / feedback / suggestion / problem related to the simulation engine beta.
Foo
The SuperStar

Foule dans les gradins

Post by Foo »

Étant donné que Simon est en train de donner un grand coup de bar dans l'engin de simulation, je crois qu'il faut absolument revoir la façon que les partisans assistent au match et génére des revenus pour les équipes.

La procédure actuelle ne fait aucun sens et pénalise souvent les bonnes équipes qui font une bonne gestion.

Exemple: une équipe qui a un Level 4 de 2$ / billet (on parle de 2$ ici là, pas 20...) de plus que la moyenne de la ligue, on remarque un écart de presque 20% et plus dans certain cas au niveau des moyennes d'assistance lors des rencontres à domicile. Ce qui est loin d'être la réalité dans le monde du hockey moderne d'aujourd'hui.

Deux solutions possibles selon moi:

1) avoir une cote marché pour les équipes (un peu comme les rivalités), une cote élevée dans ce domaine favoriserait des gradins remplis (ce qui est impossbile en passant de faire sale comble dans le STHS et qui l'est pas tellement dans la LNH dépendament du marché).

2) supprimer le système actuel et faire une formule en fonction des cotes de joueurs et gardiens starpower.
Steelhawk
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: Foule dans les gradins

Post by Steelhawk »

I thought this forum was English only?!?
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

Steelhawk wrote:I thought this forum was English only?!?

I don't think that was ever stated that is is an English only forum.
But if you do want it translated, and you ask nicely, maybe somebody will be willing to do it.
Steelhawk
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Steelhawk »

I wasn't in need of translation and I was refering to THIS where it was stated it was an English only forum
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

Steelhawk wrote:I wasn't in need of translation and I was refering to THIS where it was stated it was an English only forum
Ahh, missed that as i am not using version 2 of the sim and therefor have no reason to go trolling in those threads.
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

Foo wrote: 1) avoir une cote marché pour les équipes (un peu comme les rivalités), une cote élevée dans ce domaine favoriserait des gradins remplis (ce qui est impossbile en passant de faire sale comble dans le STHS et qui l'est pas tellement dans la LNH dépendament du marché).

2) supprimer le système actuel et faire une formule en fonction des cotes de joueurs et gardiens starpower.
Fully 100% agree on #1. My league trys to do market size by manipulating the season ticket percentage (ie punish the southern market teams in a logical way, use population to give a boost to the %, and give the norther markets a huge advantage over the southern markets), however a market rating would be perfect, or even something were we enter a cities population, and the sim uses some advance formula to spit out attendance. Both those options combined would be the most realistic option though.

As for #2, my biggest problems about star power are two-fold, 1 there is very little documenation on it anywhere as to how to use it, what scale its on etc. And #2, the star power doesnt appear to be anywhere in the CSV, which makes it very hard to use if I have to give it a player individually. So while the idea is great - the implenation at this point is poor. If the implentation is improved, then the SP idea can go far.
Steelhawk
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Steelhawk »

Icepilot wrote:
Steelhawk wrote:I wasn't in need of translation and I was refering to THIS where it was stated it was an English only forum
Ahh, missed that as i am not using version 2 of the sim and therefor have no reason to go trolling in those threads.

Is that what I'm doing?.. trolling?... I have Version 2 and am always interested in any problems and their solutions...
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

I know this topic was not started in English but the rest is in English so I'm fine with it. Let the discussion continue.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Foo
The SuperStar

Post by Foo »

Kitsune wrote: As for #2, my biggest problems about star power are two-fold, 1 there is very little documenation on it anywhere as to how to use it, what scale its on etc. And #2, the star power doesnt appear to be anywhere in the CSV, which makes it very hard to use if I have to give it a player individually. So while the idea is great - the implenation at this point is poor. If the implentation is improved, then the SP idea can go far.
You mean the ratings import CSV ? cause in players and goalies output CSV you have it. (you can do a mass edition with the OV first with the STHS)

but if you talk of the ratings CSV, I agree with you, we should be able to import that rating when we do our ratings set for the next season.

For #1, I think it would solve all the problem of low crowd in big hockey market (with good winning PCT in the season too..)