2.0.7 - Version 2.1 of Simulation Engine News

This temporary section in English only contains idea / feedback / suggestion / problem related to the simulation engine beta.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

2.0.7 - Version 2.1 of Simulation Engine News

Post by SimonT »

Hi everyone.

In the version 2.0.7, I simply lower the scoring, especially for players with 90 and + of scoring. My test should a 10% reduction in scoring.

Like version 2.0.3, 2.0.4 and 2.0.5, you can activate the version 2.1 of the simulation engine with a manual command “V21 Engine Test” without the quotes to beta-test the simulation engine. When you’ll run this command, the option to run the simulation engine 2.1 will appear in the league option. But running this command will put the simulator in a temporary mode where you will be unable to save your league and unable to output the STHS Client file.

Contrary to what I said before regarding the release date of simulation engine 2.1, I’ll release the simulation engine 2.1 in September when the NHL pre-season will start. I came to the conclusion that I’ll never have enough feedback on the simulation engine 2.1 to reach the goal I had when I start this beta-program.

Thank you.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: 2.0.7 - Version 2.1 of Simulation Engine News

Post by Kramden23 »

SimonT wrote:I came to the conclusion that I’ll never have enough feedback on the simulation engine 2.1 to reach the goal I had when I start this beta-program.
http://sths.simont.info/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8481
:wink:
Less than 1% of americans can speak french
More than 70% of canadians can speak english

Want more answers, why limit yourself? Post in english!