shot in the dark

Everything about the STHS Web Portal - Open Source Version / Tout ce qui touché le STHS WebPortal – Open Source
Patpoitras
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

shot in the dark

Post by Patpoitras » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:47 am

guys,
(Je parle et ecrie aussi en francais mais plus comfortable en anglais pour ecriture.)

we've got a sim portal that doesn't seem to update itself anymore...

in reality the website was transferred to 3 different hosting in the past 4 months due to the president not willing to take care of the league... we have a group of people that are passionate with this type of simulators, but none of us have a deep knowledge on how the SHTS is working. now ever since the last transfer the SHST portal no longer updates itself may it be scheduling or player stats or anything... The only thing that works is what is on the portal such as announcements and chats.

We can still view our teams but it no longer resembles what the teams are since some trades were made and the portal did not update itself.

When i upload to the specific folder on the site ( and trust me I've gone and tested all possible folders ) the files are there but nothing is updating on the portal.

Another issue noticed after the change, the players age on the portal is not accurate by 20 to 30 years...

if there is anyone out there that has some time to look at the portal i would be willing to compensate for the time you take to help us out. We would like to continue the league. changing the portal all together for something new is a possibility also, we just want the portal to work.

Please send me a mail to poitras2009@gmail.com for more information.

Thanks
Patrick

psycosis
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: shot in the dark

Post by psycosis » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:51 am

whats the website URL?