Probleme upload STHS web portal.

Everything about the STHS Web Portal - Open Source Version / Tout ce qui touché le STHS WebPortal – Open Source
PrezLKHS
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Probleme upload STHS web portal.

Post by PrezLKHS » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Hi

I am having trouble uploading PLAYERS.CSV on my website. I can manually update other smaller CSV files.

I am using SIMHL STHS webportal version 3.

Here is the error message :

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@lkhs.co to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is there a way to fix it ?

Here is the explanatin of the FAQ

XIII. Why does the site stop importing my Players file half way through?

What is happening is the Host server is timing out the processing of the CSV file. All servers have a time limit so jackasses can't write code that will crash the server.

Now, I have a php.ini file in the root. You can play with the processing time in there and increasing it. ( max_exeuction_time = 60000)

If that does, nothing then you have four options.

Contact you web host and ask nicely if there will configure PHP to process longer. Thats a shot in the dark.

After each sim, you will have to manally split the one XML file into two files and upload one after the other. Its a pain but it will work.

Delete the extra players and reduce the players down to around 1000. That should reduce the players.xml file below 2MB and the severs will usually process that amount. If you run a farm league, then that may not be an option.

Find another host that will give you longer processing times.