V3: 3.0.3 / STHS

Official Announcements / Annonces Officiel
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

V3: 3.0.3 / STHS

Post by SimonT »

On this day of February 20, 2016, version 3.0.2 of the SimonT Hockey Simulator Version 3 (STHS V3) is released.

This release fix a very major very issue introduced in version 3.0.2 where pro goalies stats were mess up. This issue was introduced when fixing an issue regarding Goalies Penalty Minutes where I didn’t close a programming loop at right line in the code. This issue lead for goalies stats game stat to be could between 18 and 23 times to the goalie stat.

If you have used version 3.0.2, you probably have Pro Goalies Stats who are mess up! I strongly suggest you download version 3.0.3 and load your backup from a backup prior to simulating with version 3.0.2. I’m very very sorry for this.

This version fixes a very, very important issue introduced in version 3.0.2, where the statistics of pro goalies were incorrect. This issue was introduced when correcting another issue for goalies penalty minutes in which I did not close a programming loop to the right line in the code. This problem lead to statistics of a game for goalies was added between 18 and 23 times in the overall statistics of the goalies.

If you used version 3.0.2, you probably have goalies statistics that are incorrect! I strongly suggest that you download the version 3.0.3 and charge your backup from a previous backup simulation with version 3.0.2. I am very sorry for that.

Thank you.

Thank you.

En ce 20 février 2016, la version 3.0.2 du SimonT Hockey Simulator Version 3 (STHS V3) est disponible.

Cette version règle un problème très, très important introduit dans la version 3.0.2, où les statistiques des gardiens pro étaient incorrectes. Ce problème a été introduit lors de la correction d'un autre problème concernant les minutes de pénalités des gardiens où je n’ai pas fermé une boucle de programmation à la bonne ligne droite dans le code. Ce problème fessait que les statistiques d’un match pour un gardien étaient rajouté entre 18 et 23 fois dans les statistiques global du gardien.

Si vous avez utilisé la version 3.0.2, vous avez probablement des statistiques de gardiens qui sont incorrect! Je vous suggère fortement de télécharger la version 3.0.3 et de charger votre sauvegarde à partir d'une sauvegarde antérieure à la simulation avec la version 3.0.2. Je suis vraiment très désolé pour cela.

Merci.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
buckie54
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: V3: 3.0.3 / STHS

Post by buckie54 »

If we dont load a previous file, it wont just fix itself?
Thanks
Brent
OCHL Commish
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Sadly no. The error will not happen again but the pro goalies stats will stay be incorrect.
-SimonT
buckie54
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by buckie54 »

With them incorrect it will mean a change in rerate? Or does it now really factor into the rerate? Gamee played that is
Thanks
Brent
OCHL Commish
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

I'll impact rerate and everithing else,
-SimonT
opeth771
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by opeth771 »

Just to make sure, does this also fix the morale issue within the game and the condition of goalies going way down? All the goalies in my league are now injured after one game. No idea why this happened lol

Thanks
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Yes. The morale impact was very high because it was run 18-23 times also.
-SimonT