V3: 3.0.5 / STHS -- 3.0.5 / Client

Official Announcements / Annonces Officiel
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

V3: 3.0.5 / STHS -- 3.0.5 / Client

Post by SimonT »

On this day of May 14th 2016, version 3.0.5 of the SimonT Hockey Simulator Version 3 (STHS V3) is released and version 3.0.5 of STHS V3 Client is released.

These releases fix all reported bugs since their last release. The complete list of changes since the last version is available in the Version History section.

In this version, I have finished the website transition to a 100% dynamic website. I strongly encourage you to read the complete list of changes since the last release for more information on the dynamic website and the completely redesigned Career Stat utility that is now integrated in the STHS and in the dynamic website. Another interesting feature is that the STHS Client now allows you to make offers to players with 1 year contract that belong to you during the season.

Note: For the next version (3.0.6), I have a VERY BIG surprise for you.

Thank you.

En ce jour du 14 Mai 2016, la version 3.0.5 du SimonT Hockey Simulator Version 3 (STHS V3) est disponible et la version 3.0.5 du STHS V3 Client est disponible.

Ces versions réparent toutes les erreurs qui m'ont été rapportées depuis les dernières publications. La liste complète des modifications depuis la dernière version est disponible dans la section de l'Historique des Versions (anglais seulement).

Dans cette version, j’ai fini la transition du site web vers un site web 100% dynamique. Je vous encourage fortement à lire la liste complète des modifications depuis la dernière version pour avoir plus d’information sur le site web dynamique et le fonctionnement des statistiques de carrière qui a complètement été repensé et qui est maintenant intégré dans le STHS et dans le site web dynamique. Une autre fonctionnalité intéressante est que le STHS Client vous permet maintenant de faire des offres aux joueurs avec 1 an de contrat et qui vous appartiennent pendant la saison.

Note : Pour la prochaine version (3.0.6), je vous réserve une TRÈS GROSSE surprise!

Merci.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Foo
The SuperStar

Re: V3: 3.0.5 / STHS -- 3.0.5 / Client

Post by Foo »

nice add-ons.. keep up the good work.
buckie54
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by buckie54 »

When i download the newest Simulator it goes back to like the V1 graphics and set up.

Client works perfectly though.

Also cant seem to find in client where to offer players with 1 year remaining a new deal
Thanks
Brent
OCHL Commish
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

They are build the same way, the exact same software.. :shock:

Did you enable DG to make offre for player 1 year remaining in the STHS? You need to enable the option in the STHS before it show up in the STHS Client.
-SimonT
buckie54
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by buckie54 »

What would make the graphics change??

Client 3.0.5 is perfect. SImulator is not for me. Simulator 3.0.3 is perfect though.

I looked through the league options but didn't see an option for the contracts
Thanks
Brent
OCHL Commish
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

For the graphics change, I have no idea... I have try a couple of PC and they are look good.
-SimonT
Owen
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Owen »

buckie54 wrote:When i download the newest Simulator it goes back to like the V1 graphics and set up.
Same issue that multiple people have reported with 2.3.5.