V3: 3.0.6 / STHS

Official Announcements / Annonces Officiel
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: V3: 3.0.6 / STHS

Post by SimonT »

Hi.
•Add a new option call "Load SQLite Database from Website before Loading Lines Files" that allow you to automatically download the SQLite database to your input folder and load the changes (Roster, Lines & News) done by your GMs on the dynamic website. This option required the Website URL option to be filled to operate. Note, if you don’t use this option, you can manually download the SQLite database in your input folder and the STHS will process it.
•Add 2 manual command : "Download and Process Database" and "Process Database"
Source : http://sths.simont.info/VersionHistoryV3_En.php

More information in the manual.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
JimToupet
STHS Dynamic Website Contributor

Post by JimToupet »

opeth771 wrote:
SimonT wrote:Hi Opeth771, this is already in the pipeline. I already discuss this with him. I think it'll be the same that NewsEditor one. Did you test it?
Hi Simon,

Got the roster editor part working. I didn't test it up to save, but at least I got it set up. I can say that the edit line page is blank for me, it does not seem to work. I took a look at the php files and it seems to be grabbing the database name from the same page as the roster one (sthssetting) so I don't really get why it's not working.

Any idea?
You'll get this if your SQLite database file is not at 3.0.6 while there's some fields missing.
frank86
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by frank86 »

Est-ce possible d'installer le Web Client avec la version 2? Ou est-ce que sa va devenir disponible dans une version prochaine?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

frank86 wrote:Est-ce possible d'installer le Web Client avec la version 2? Ou est-ce que sa va devenir disponible dans une version prochaine?
Le Web Client fonctionne seulement avec la version 3. La version 2 recoivera seulement des réparations d'erreurs dans le future.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français