Slightly Higher Prices / Légère augmentation des prix

Official Announcements / Annonces Officiel
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Slightly Higher Prices / Légère augmentation des prix

Post by SimonT »

It’s been over 2 years (26 months to be exact) since I have announced the price for the STHS Version 3 Subscriptions. As the cost of living increases and the purpose of the subscription model is to ensure long-term longevity of the STHS and of your league, I decided to slightly increase the cost of the STHS subscription. The one (1) year subscription increases from $ 15 to $ 17 CDN. The two (2) year subscription increases from $ 27 to $ 30 CAD. These changes apply today.

If you have any questions, please comment on this thread.

Thank you.

Ça fait plus de 2 ans (26 mois pour être exact) que j’ai annoncé le prix pour l’abonnement de la version 3 du STHS. Comme le coût de la vie augmente et que l’objectif du modèle d’abonnement est d’assurer la longévité à long terme du STHS et de votre ligue, j’ai décidé d’augmenter légèrement le coût de l’abonnement au STHS. L’abonnement d'un (1) an passe de 15 $ à 17 $ CAN. L’abonnement de deux (2) ans passe de 27 $ à 30 $ CAN. Ces changements s'appliquent dès aujourd'hui.

Si vous avez des questions, veuillez commenter ce sujet.

Merci.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
august
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: Slightly Higher Prices / Légère augmentation des prix

Post by august »

Tout à fait normal. J'approuve à 100%.
POFHLcommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by POFHLcommish »

Simon,
I've started receiving the "countdown" to the end of my subscription when I save my league...how do I renew my subscription without interuption??
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Hi. Simply buy a new subscription 2-3 days before the end of your current subscription.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Owen
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Owen »

SimonT wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:26 am
POFHLcommish wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:40 am I've started receiving the "countdown" to the end of my subscription when I save my league...how do I renew my subscription without interuption??
Hi. Simply buy a new subscription 2-3 days before the end of your current subscription.
Keep in mind that you lose whatever days you overlap because for some reason the renewal is effective as of the purchase date and not as of the end of your previous subscription. That's a key piece of information not given on the purchase page.