V3: 3.2.6 / STHS -- 3.2.6 / Client

Official Announcements / Annonces Officiel
mattyoung7115
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: V3: 3.2.6 / STHS -- 3.2.6 / Client

Post by mattyoung7115 »

If you are using the client you won't see the FTP tab - that's only in the simulator. I think Simon thought you had a copy of the simulator rather than you were only using the client.

Somebody posted a link a few messages previous for the other version of the client - check that out.

plesage wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:04 am I don't see an FTP Tab.

When I open the client to submit my lines, the only Tabs I see are:

File, Team, Help/Bonus and Utility

None of these tabs provide FTP information.

Another, GM who was experiencing the same problem with this version was able to successfully upload his line changes 3.2.3, Where can I find download this version?

Please note when I save my lines in 3.2.6, I can email them to the commish and he is able to load my lines.

Agree with previous comment as well.
Phil
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Hi plesage.

You are using the STHS Client. Currently, you have 2 possibility how to upload your file. If the commish has turn on the option "Force Lines File upload by HTTP after save", the STHS Client will do it by itself. If not, you must go on your league website and use the HTTP Upload function from the dynamic website.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
plesage
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by plesage »

The league settings have not changed, confirmed with the commish.

I was able to upload lines automatically after saving with version 3.1.6, the problem is with 3.2.6 I am getting the error message, but not everyone is experiencing this problem.

Phil
LHGMQ

Post by LHGMQ »

Salut!

J'ai un probleme avec le client, je recoit toujour le message "Upload Fail. Please upload the file manually".

Pourtant, j'ai changer le input path pour linesupload et j'ai cocher la fonction "Force Lines File upload by HTTP after save".

L'upload manuel via le site web fonctionne, donc c'est vraiment la parti du client qui ne fonctionne pas. En enregistrant, les lines ne finisse pas dans le folder linesupload sur le site. As-tu une idée de mon erreur?
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

LHGMQ wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:20 pm Salut!

J'ai un probleme avec le client, je recoit toujour le message "Upload Fail. Please upload the file manually".

Pourtant, j'ai changer le input path pour linesupload et j'ai cocher la fonction "Force Lines File upload by HTTP after save".

L'upload manuel via le site web fonctionne, donc c'est vraiment la parti du client qui ne fonctionne pas. En enregistrant, les lines ne finisse pas dans le folder linesupload sur le site. As-tu une idée de mon erreur?
Quand tu essayes l'upload manuel, est-ce que ça fonctionne? Quel est URL de ton site web?
-SimonT
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

plesage wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:17 pm The league settings have not changed, confirmed with the commish.

I was able to upload lines automatically after saving with version 3.1.6, the problem is with 3.2.6 I am getting the error message, but not everyone is experiencing this problem.

Phil
If your league setting were not updated recently or league website not updated recently, it might be the problem. What your league website URL?
-SimonT
LHGMQ

Post by LHGMQ »

SimonT wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:44 pm Quand tu essayes l'upload manuel, est-ce que ça fonctionne? Quel est URL de ton site web?
Oui, ça fonctionne de façon manuel. Autant l'upload que le download dans le sim.

J'ai un site custom (lhgmq.ca), donc c'est possible que l'erreur soit dans d'autres pages, mais j'ai l'impression que c'est le lien entre le client et le folder linesupload qui ne se fait pas bien. Sinon, c'est à cause de mon serveur (costum aussi)
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

J'ai regardé et l'erreur que ton serveur donne est qu'il ne percoit pas le fichier SHL dans le demande upload. Cependant, j'ai fais certain test avec du code sur mesure qui a fonctionné (Tu as un fichier des Hurricanes dans ton répertoires). Je te conseil de me contacter par courriel pour qu'on regarde ça plus en privé.
-SimonT
SICHLCommish

Post by SICHLCommish »

SimonT wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:45 pm
plesage wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:17 pm The league settings have not changed, confirmed with the commish.

Phil
If your league setting were not updated recently or league website not updated recently, it might be the problem. What your league website URL?
Phil is one of the GMs in my league: sichl.com

He claims that he was forced to download a new version of the Client and after doing that he is no longer able to upload his lines. He is the only GM in the league who is experiencing this. Before installing the new version, Phil was able to upload lines many times.

It is very frustrating that STHS forces users to download new versions that don't work.
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

SICHLCommish, the new version of the STHS Client work. I simply replace a feature of the STHS Client (FTP Upload) with another (HTTP Upload via the Dynamic Website) that required you to update your website. As a mention multiple time, if people want to used a custom website based on my code, I'm fine with it but you have to keep up to date with my dynamic website update via GitHub.
-SimonT
plesage

Post by plesage »

Good morning, since I could not resolve the problem with client V3.2.6, I switched directions and downloaded client V3.2.3.
Low and behold, I was successfully able to upload my lines.
Richybaby

Post by Richybaby »

SICHLCommish wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:54 pm

Phil is one of the GMs in my league: sichl.com

He claims that he was forced to download a new version of the Client and after doing that he is no longer able to upload his lines. He is the only GM in the league who is experiencing this. Before installing the new version, Phil was able to upload lines many times.

It is very frustrating that STHS forces users to download new versions that don't work.
You're lucky, every single GM in my league had that error. We had to find an old version and gave it to every GM. A good waste of time
marty99

Post by marty99 »

My 2 cents....get the source code from GitHub, you need to add the file UploadSTHSClient.php to your web site folder. Without this file, uploading will never work from the client.
stever8200

Post by stever8200 »

Salut a tous,nous sommes dans notre ligue aussi avec les nouvelles versions du STHS et mes directeurs aussi ,ils m'envoie leur fichier et le message indique bien que c'est envoyé avec succès mais dans mon FTP dans mon chemin que j'ai indiqué dans mon ftp je ne reçois rien et j'ai pourtant mis le fichier UploadSTHSClient.php dans mon linesupload/ du FTP ???

Y a t-il un bon samaritain qui pourrait nous aidé pour juste réglé ce pépin qui nous agace vraiment présentement et nous sommes même prêt a payé pour l'aide reçu aucun problème avec ça pour être heureux après :D
marty99

Post by marty99 »

@Steve j'ai eu le même "problème", par contre ca semble être un faux problème....si j'utilise un client FTP comme FileZila pour voir le contenu du répertoire après upload du fichier, je ne le vois pas, même en faisant un refresh. Par contre, en me logguant SSH sur mon serveur, je vois bel et bien le fichier dans le répertoire. Donc j'ai refait test et il semble que je dois redémarrer mon client FTP pour voir les fichiers....ce qui n'était pas le cas auparavant. Peu importe, le tout fonctionne alors je te suggère de faire les mêmes tests que moi.